See all the best places with a day trip from Fremantle Cruise Terminal
Arriving by cruise ship in Fremantle? Not sure how to see all the best highlights?
Then this is the tour for you! I'll collect you directly from the cruise line and whisk you away in a luxury charter vehicle for a fun filled day of private touring.
We'll start with a birdseye view of Fremantle to help get your bearings. Before going too far, we'll drop by one of WA's best local beaches to xperience the soft white sand between your toes. You can't visit Perth without seeing the magnificence of Kings Park & Botanic Gardens. With it's incredible vantage point on Mt Eliza, you'll get a great view of Perth City and the Darling Escarpment to the East.
By now we'll be getting pretty thirsty, so it's time to enjoy some quality wines from the our oldest wine region (2nd oldest in Australia). The Swan Valley is the ultimate wine and produce region, just 30 MINUTES drive from Perth. Before the sun sets in the West, I'll show you the best native wildlife park in WA, Koalas, Kangaroos, Wombats, Quokka's and much more.
- Fremantle - Historic Victorian Port Town.
- Cottesloe Beach - Stop for photos/gelato.
- Swan River exclusive residential areas.
- UWA and Matilda Bay
- Blue Boatshed & Eliza
- Elizabeth Quay
- King's Park Lookout, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens.
- South Perth Foreshore - Stunning views of Perth City across the river.
- Sandalford Winery
- LUNCH (out of pocket expense)
- Lancaster Winery
- Margaret River Chocolate
- The Providore
- Wildlife Park
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Fremantle Cruise Line Terminal, or as specified.
End location: Fremantle Cruise Line Terminal, or as specified.
Duration: 8 hours
- Private small-group tour with customized itinerary
- Transport by luxury vehicle (Range Rover or Mercedes Viano)
- Driver/Guide/Photographer (Nikon D5500 DSLR 200mm Lens)
- Hotel, Airport or Cruise Terminal pickup and drop-off
- Bottled still water & mints
- Spotify Premium Music
- Mobile phone charging
- Safe storage for purchases
- Esky cooler for cool storage
- Sandboard Hire & board wax (3 max)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 AUD - Money is only needed for meals. Lunch is typically $25 - $75pp, Coffee $4pp.
Bottled water is always included for free in your vehicle.
Optional attractions may have an entry fee.
- This is a guided transfer tour only, all food and drinks are not included.
- Entry to major attractions, or 3rd party tours, are extra (eg. Museum, Art Gallery, Prison Tours).
- Hire of additional equipment is extra (eg. bikes, canoes, segways)
- Flash drive for the provision of original photos is extra (Dropbox is included).
*In order to maximize the space and comfort in the vehicles, this tour has been set up for up to 5 people. But, I can take a 6th person as well. Please contact me for the details.
To keep our luxury cars in perfect condition for your enjoyment:
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles.
- Eating is not encouraged in vehicles (non-greasy snacks are fine).
- Sunscreen is applied an HOUR BEFORE your tour starts.