All you can discover along the beautiful river Seine!
This is a great overview of the city which combines the famous river boat trip and a walk through the some of the most charming areas of the city.
Paris was born thanks to our dear river Seine, so why not get to admire the city from there? You'll see how Paris architecture changes along the river, you'll see some of Paris most famous monuments from a new perspective while enjoying the fresh air.
Discover an original way to move around Paris and have fun while doing it.
We will meet at the feet of the Eiffel Tower and after admiring the "lady of iron" from underneath we will make our way to the pier to get our tickets and jump on the river boat.
During the boat ride you'll see:
- Pont Alexandre III
- Grand Palais
- Pont de l'Alma
- Pont Royal
- Pont de la Concorde
We will get off the boat at Pont des Arts (ex love bridge) and go walk a bit along the neighborhood of Saint Germain de Pres and all the way to Notre Dame Cathedral.
Next we will take the boat again and see:
- Notre Dame cathedral's flying buttresses
- Ile de Saint Louis
- Sculpture Parc Tino Rosi
- Locks of Canal Saint Martin
- Hotel de Ville
and we will get off at the Louvre to admire the exterior of the building as well as the Tuileries garden, where we will finish our discovery.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Let's meet at Trocadero, the best view point over the Eiffel Tower.
* If you would prefer me to meet you at your hotel or any other address in Paris please let me know so I can customize this tour for you.
End location: Tuileries Garden or Louvre museum
* If you would prefer to finalize the tour at any other place in Paris please let me know so I can customize this tour for you.
Duration: 5 hours
Variables that might affect the duration of the tour can be weather, traffic, time of year...
We will use the river boat and walk
- my private guide service
- assistance to get your boat tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
17 Euros - A 1 day boat pass cost is 17 Euros (8 Euros for under 15 y.o. or under)
- Your 1 day river boat pass (adult: 17 euros / children from3 to 15 y.o. : 8 euros)
- Snacks, souvenirs, etc...
I do not offer museum tours.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Pamela was a great host to our family in Paris. She was wonderful!!! I highly recommend a tour with her.