Visit the sea animals in their habitat
You are invited to visit the district of Paracas and Ballestas Island one of the most spectacular tours located 4 hours south of Lima. It is not allowed to disembark in the islands, but the boats arrive until the banks of the islands, from where you will be able to appreciate this marvel of the nature and the marine wild life. The sea lions will probably come closer until the boat or you will see many penguins in the water. Thousands of marine birds will fly between the islands or you will be able to see their nests on the rocks of the islands.
- I will pick you up from airport or your hotel in a private transportation and drive you to the Bus Station (Bus ride for 4 hours)
- You will spend the night at the selected hotel.
- The next day in the morning visit to the Ballestas Islands. (2 hours aprox)
- Lunch included
- Transportation to Lima by Bus.
- Privete transportations from the Bus Station to your hotel or airport.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or Airport
If you will meet at any other location, give its address and say how you will identify yourself.
End location: Hotel or Airport
Duration: 2 days
Times are flexible.
Private transportation in Lima (hotel / airport to bus station - bus station to airport / hotel)
Bus Lima Paracas Lima
The tour include
- My guiding services
- Private transportation to the bus station and Bus ticket Lima Paracas Lima
- Addmisions fees
- 01 Lunch included at el Chaco
- A Souvenir of the tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
80 Dollars - Extra meals
Hotel in Paracas.
You can book your hotel in the booking site of your prefference.
•I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments and natural protected areas.
•I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Evelyn had retained an excellent guide for the Paracas Reserve. He was very informative and pleasant. He also gave information for the Ica region and Huacachino oasis. Only challenge was getting out of the rather plain St Martin port as Princess had no shuttles and guide has to retain one.