Discover the beauty of the city center and enjoy Sicilian food and wine!
This tour is perfect if you are visiting the city in summer because we start in the late afternoon!
We will combine the visit of the city center with a food and wine tasting.
We will visit the Palatine Chapel, inside the Royal Palace (if the visit is not possible, we will visit the church os San Giovanni degli Eremiti), the main street Corso Vittorio Emanuele, the Cathedral, the Quattro Canti, the Pretoria Fountain, the church of Santa Caterina.
After the visit we will have 2 stop in two different locations, having a glass of wine and an appetizer with fish and the second stop with different desserts and Sicilian liquors!
* Please let me know in advance if are vegetarian or you have food allergies so that I can arrange an alternative.
Our plan for the day:
- We will start from the Palatine Chapel (if the visit is not possible, we'll visit the church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti)
- Walking along the main street, Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- We will reach the Quattro Canti (4 corners), the Pretoria Fountain and the Piazza Bellini
- We will visit the church of Santa Caterina
- We will finish by Piazza San Domenico
- Stop in two different locations, for wine and food tasting.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point by the entrance of the Palatine Chapel (Royal Palace) in Piazza Indipendenza.
End location: Piazza San Domenico.
Duration: 4 hours
It is a very easy walking tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 10 euros - - Entrance ticket to the Palatine Chapel
- Bottle of water.