Hop in a traditional dugout canoe for the ride towards the beautiful Pagsanjan Falls.
Get out of the city on this day tour to the beautiful Pagsanjan Falls.
Your day trip starts with pickup at your hotel by private vehicle for the roughly
2. 5-hour drive southeast of Manila to the town of Pagsanjan.
When you arrive, hop in a traditional dugout canoe for the ride towards Pagsanjan Falls.
As your boatman rows upstream, pass by the verdant landscape of vines and trees, and keep your eyes open for wildlife.
After about 20 minutes, you'll reach the first fall, and then continue to the main falls.
Here you will be pulled on a bamboo raft underneath the Pagsanjan Falls. You will experience the force and power of the falls.
The most exciting part of the trip is the rapid descent downstream known as 'shooting the rapids. '
Enjoy a little heart-pumping action as the guide navigates the boat through the choppy waters.
This boat ride and rapids are very safe, there will be a boatman at the front and back of your canoe who do all the work.
You can just sit back and enjoy the ride surroundings.
A great day trip to show the beautiful area outside the city.
- Pick-up at your hotel, Airport, Port or requested place.
- Approx 2. 5-hour drive southeast of Manila to the town of Pagsanjan.
- Hop in a traditional dugout canoe for the ride through small rapids and past the waterfall,
admiring the lush scenery.
- You will first arrive at a smaller falls before continuing on to the main falls.
- After admiring the beauty of the falls you will be pulled on a raft underneath the falls itself.
- Hop back in the canoe for the trip back downstream known as 'shooting the rapids. '
- After we return to the starting point, you will have a chance to change in to dry clothes
- Lunch at a local restaurant or eatery.
- We will then begin our drive back to Manila for drop off back at your hotel or requested place.
Note: You will get wet during the boat ride, so please dress accordingly and waterproof any special items.
Shoes are recommended for safety at the waterfall. Slip on shoes, flip-flops, sandals or swim shoes.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
Your tour will start with a pick-up at 7.30am and you will be dropped back to your hotel or requested location at approx 5pm (Subject to traffic conditions)
Vehicle 1 - 2017 Toyota Vios
Vehicle 2 - 2007 Hyundai Starex
Vehicle will depend of the number of people and availability.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Philippines Peso - - Approximately $38 USD -
This will be enough cover your lunch and drinks, any personal expenses for souvenirs and extra snacks if needed
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was an excellent tour! Fedil was very informative and easy to get along with. He was helpful in pointing out areas of interest en route to the destination, and walking through how the activity would work and setting expectations. It was very helpful to have somebody that was familiar with the activity and knew had good relationships with each of the local operators on the river and at the falls. Lunch was great, Fedil considered my food sensitivity and made great recommendations. Highly recommend!