Shore Tour Around Highlights of St. Petersburg designed specially for visa-free cruise passengers
How to make the most out of your stay in St. Petersburg if your ship arrives to the city just for 1 day? Book this tour! 11 hours of non-stop beauty and the most various experiences and emotions. And all that is not on expenses of comfort, deep insight into history and treasure of exploring the beat of everyday city life. The itinerary is rich and rather intensive, yet it combines tours where you just have to sit and enjoy the sites from the boat or the car/minibus with some walking as in the Park of Peterhoff and the Grand Palace. It is a private tour and I will adjust to you speed and your way of exploring sites. We will have a short but sit-down lunch in the park cafe, you will have 40 min to relax or ask me questions on the ferry that will take us directly to the Hermitage from Peterhoff. By the end of the day you will realise that the single day in St. Petersburg has become one of the most memorable days of your life!
To bring the cost of the tour down you are welcome to invite your cruise mates along!
8. 00-Meeting by your ship
8. 30 - 9. 30 - Boat ride around rivers and canals on a private boat.
9. 30 -10. 30 -Trip to Peterhof
10. 30-13. 30-Visit to Grand Palace of Peter the Great, Walk in the Lower Park with Fountain Ensembles, snack lunch in the Park cafe
13. 30-14. 10-Hydrofoil ferry takes us back to the city
14. 30-16. 30-Visit to the Hermitage (State Rooms of the Winter Palace + gems of the collection
17. 00 - 17. 40 - Site-seeing with the visit to the Peter & Paul Fortress
18. 00 - 18. 30 - Site-seeing with the the visit to the Savior on Spilled Blood Church (closed on Wednesday, we then visit one of the active Russian Orthodox Cathedrals St. Nickolas Naval Cathedral or Kazan Cathedral)
19. 00 - Arrival back to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by your ship, holding a card with your name on it
End location: I will bring you back to your ship
Duration: 10 hours
Itinerary may vary depending on the days-off in the museums
We'll be using comfortable air-conditioned car or minibus depending on the size of a group.
1) All the port fees for visa free tourists and visa-free support for the cruise passengers that have no Russian visa (so-called tour tickets)
2) Guide Service
4) Tickets to the museums and parks
5) Private boat rent for 1 hour
6) Photo permits where photos are allowed
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1 rubles - I would not recommend to take any local cash (rubles) for this tour. The extra money that you will need is to pay for lunches (between 10-30$ per person). Most of places accept credit cards. Souvenir fairs accept cash in dollars and euros, as well as credit cards. In case if it happens that you need some rubles I will be able exchange you rubles for dollars right on the place so that you do not have to lose on the exchange rate.
Lunches (between 10-30 USD, you can pay via credit card), souvenirs, if desired.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Irina is so professional and knowledgeable. May 9 was Victory Day. We were able to watch and experience of the celebration because of Irina. The most impressive were the fireworks at Peterhof Gardens and the parade of citizens. When we returned to St. Petersburg in the afternoon, all main roads were closed. Irina led us to visit St. Issac's Cathedral, Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood, and the Faberge Museum by walking. We couldn't have made it without Irina's great time control and efficiency.