See the most interesting and charming locations in Florence & Pisa
A perfect tour if you travel to Tuscany for the first time: I will come to pick you up in Livorno with a private minivan and driver. The drives will take about 90 minutes.
When in Florence I will guide you across the majestic squares, we will admire the Duomo ( cathedral), Giotto's Bell Tower, The whole of the religious heart of Florence, and then strolling around we will reach the Ponte Vecchio, (old bridge) the Signoria Square, tasting a wonderful "gelato". Then, you will have free time for shopping and lunch on your own.
Back to the minivan, we will reach Pisa for a photo stop of the Leaning Tower and then back to Livorno.
Departure from the Port of Livorno.
* Florence Piazzale Michelangelo
* Florence guided walking tour
* Free time for lunch and shopping
* Panoramic drive to Pisa
* Pisa: Miracle Field: The Leaning Tower (exterior) and Duomo (interior)
Return to the Port of Livorno.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the Port of Livorno, where your Cruise Ship arrives.
End location: The tour will end in Livorno at the pier where your Cruise Ship is docked.
Duration: 8 hours
Traffic in high season can make the tour a little bit longer.
This tour will be carried in a rented 7 pax + 1 guide + 1 driver Mercedes minivan, with all the options required for a pleasant trip (A/C, etc.).
- Professional guiding services in English / French / Italian
- Private transport in Mercedes Minivan
- Professional driver
- Fuel, parking, road taxes, etc.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euro - Entrance fees, Lunch (from € 10 to € 30), refreshments, etc.
- Entrance to museums, in case you decide you want to visit one of them.
- Lunch - I can suggest to you many different places according to the type of lunch you want to "experience". I can also arrange a reservation for you if you message me in advance.
- Shopping: needless to say Florence is "shopping special" - from little gadgets up to first quality leather and gold handcraft.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for private transport with professional driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maria was so well prepared for the day and her driver was great (forget her name). They made a great team! Maria and I communicated early about my wife and I having our 7 year old daughter and she brought a great activity that tied in with many of the locations we were visiting! Absolutely fantastic and so nice of her to do so my wife and I could enjoy the experience of Tuscany and Florence (I'm so jealous that Italians get to live in Tuscany!). Maria is highly recommended!!!