Special Tour For First-Time Visitors
Discover the beauty of Saint Petersburg on this one-day private tour with a knowledgeable friendly local guide (me;)!
You will see all iconic sights of the city and I will tell you their meanings and stories behind them in an engaging light-hearted way. We will use a comfortable air conditioned vehicle drived by a professional driver.
On our way we will visit the Hermitage museum (with the Winter palace), Our Saviour on Spilled Blood (the most picturesque church in St Petersburg), St. Isaac's (the main cathedral of the Russian Empire), Peter and paul Fortress and try local food at non-tourist reastaurant. But the tour is flexible and I am always glad to hear what you want to see, just tell me! We can add a metro ride, visit to a food market, do vodka testing and so on.
After the tour you will know more about the history of Russia and St. Petersburg as well as about modern life here. This tour is a perfect way to start your acquaintance with the city, so don't hesitate to book it and send me your requests)
You may book the tour as is, or tell me what you want to see and visit and i'll customize it specially FOR YOU.
1. I will meet you at a time and place convenient for you (hotel, railway station etc. )
2. We will go to the city centre to see:
- St. Isaak's cathedral (visit inside)
- Our Saviour on the Spilled Blood Church (visit inside)
- Peter and Paul Fortress (visit inside)
- General Staff Building
- Alexander column
- Basil Island's former port with lighthouses
- Stock exchange (bourse)
- Neva embankments
- The Nevsky prospect (street)
- Kazan' Cathedral
- Singer House
- Aurora ironclad battleship
- Bronze Horsman
- Field of Mars with The Eternal Flame
- The Summer Garden
and many, many others!
We can stop at any attraction on your request.
3. You will have lunch at a rooftop restaurant with views.
4. We will tour the Hermitage museum (the Winter Palace, the residence of Russian tzars).
* The Hermitage is closed on Mondays, so on Mondays it will be substituted by Yusoupov palace.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the size of your party we will use a comfortable modern air-conditioned car or minibus (12 passengers max).
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Amazing 2 days in beautiful Saint Petersburg spend with Pavel and Kalim (driver). Pavel is warm and very friendly person that went out of his way to make our trip very enjoyable..He has vast knowledge of the region and history which we immensely enjoyed. He was open to any suggestions and fulfilled all request we had. Our group of 6 have enjoyed the tour very much and would highly recommend Pavel to anybody that wants to have individual experience exploring St Petersburg