Explore real St. Petersburg with a local private guide
I offer you to experience the city's real life with visit non-touristic places - walk and see places which are out of beaten tracks, places which are not usually seen by normal tourists!
Tour includes riding the Metro, visit Kuznechny market, optionally flea market and a visit to a banya - traditional Russian bath and participation in the bath activities.
the note: traditional public Russian bath has separated male and female sections. I accompany men in the male section, women go themselves to the female section.
I will explain how it works.
For the larger group (more than 3 people) - I can create cutomized tour and include larger van - minibus or even big bus.
this would cost some extra money for the transportation.
- non-touristic places,
- local food markets,
- riding metro,
- optionally visit traditional Russian bath,
- lunch or tea/coffee break in a local cafe,
- visiting the other interesting places.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel In the city centre / port of St. Petersburg
End location: Hotel in the city centre / port of St. Petersburg
Duration: 6 hours
private car sedan for 3 passengers.
- transfer from and to the hotel / port,
- my services as a tour guide,
- seeing non-touristic sights,
Estimated Local Cash Needed
990 roubles - - entrance fee to the bath,
- birch twigs for the steam room,
- fruits at the markets,
- entrance fee to the metro
- transfer from the port to the city,
- taking a glass of beer or just a cup of coffee / tea at some local places for locals.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Highly recommend this tour since you get to see the real life in St Petersburg. The best part was the Russian bath which was truly authentic. Wonderful tour experience!