Be my guest after 3pm/4pm
If you want to discover the city by yourself in the morning, going to the beach, biking on the seashore or simply wondering around, let's enjoy the night lights together.
We will start our tour with an amazing sunset over Sugar Loaf mountain OR from the top of the Corcovado mountain visiting the Christ the Redeemer Statue by train.
On the way to Lapa, the hotspot for nightlife in Rio, we will pass by beautiful monuments and landmarks.
We will end the day in the bohemian heart of the city with authentic live samba music in one of the top 10 best nightclubs in the world (chosen by The Guardian) - Rio Scenarium.
On this tour you will have me and the car at your disposal for 8 hours and we will explore the city on your pace and interests.
* On Sun and Mon Rio Scenarium is closed
**CUSTOMIZE - I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests
If you want to start the tour at 3. 00pm
- Sugar Loaf mountain OR Christ the Redeemer
- Aterro do Flamengo (MAM, Outeiro da Gloria church, Paris square, the 2nd World War monument)
- Lapa Arches
- Metropolitan Cathedral and office buildings, downtown
- Cinelandia square (Opera House, National Library, Museum of Fine Arts, City Hall)
- Rio Scenarium (live music Samba concert) at 8. 00pm in Lapa, downtown OR Ginga Tropical show in Leblon at 8. 30 pm (booking is necessary for both shows)
If you want to start the tour at 4. 00pm
- Sugar Loaf, main South Zone beaches, Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon surroundings
- Dinner at South Zone neighborhoods, Ipanema, Copacabana or Leblon
- Ginga Tropical - live music show about Brazilian traditions with several dancers and bands at 8. 30pm in Leblon, Fernanda Montenegro Room.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel, apartment or cruise ship.
End location: Drop of at the original place or anywhere else you want to explore the city.
Duration: 8 hours
Modern, clean, air-conditioned car. The car, a Honda Fit 2013, fits the guide and 3 comfortably or 4 (3 in the back seat).Most of the time we will be on a modern, clean, air-conditioned car. The car, a Honda Fit 2013, fits the guide and 3 comfortably or 4 (3 in the back seat, if not extra size people). If your group needs more comfort I may rent a van with a driver, changing the number of the tour to #123170 - Rio for Groups and the costs to 690 dollars.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Real - Meals and snacks -250 reais.
Sugar Loaf tickets - 80 reais
Rio Scenarium admission PER PERSON - 50 reais (TUESDAY to SAT). Concert from 8.00pm to 10.00pm
Ginga Tropical show - around 200 reais per person. (THU, FRI, SAT) at 9.00pm
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ana Maria provided an excellent tour. We were challenged by the rain but she had an umbrella so that we could keep going and see Sugar Loaf. Ana was very knowledgeable gave an excellent history on Rio areas we drove through. We ended the evening at a Samba show. My wife was dancing on stage with the cast at the end of the show and because my wife was in back I could not get good pictures Ana went up on stage and danced too while coaxing my wife up front. She went above and beyond. Great Job