Some shopping with Historical Tour
Enjoy walking with a historical or archaeological interest. Everywhere in our islands has a story to tell, from Persian time to British period with pilgrimage routes and locations.
Visit Cyprus' only divided capital city of Nicosia and experience both its Greek and Turkish areas on this half-day trip from Nicosia. We walk into Nicosia's walled old city to visit Büyük Han and Selimiye Mosque, once was St Sophia Cathedral. Great for history and culture buffs and enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in the lively lanes and streets.
• Half-day trip to Nicosia, Cyprus' capital and the world's only divided capital city
• See the history of old Nicosia, with its 16th-century Venetian walls
• Cross the derelict 'Green Line' buffer zone into atmospheric North Nicosia
• Visit the Büyük Han and Selimiye Mosque, formerly the St Sophia Cathedral
Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and shopping in Nicosia
- Great Hann which was built during the Ottoman period
- St Sophia Cathedral
- Covered Market
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Anywhere in Nicosia or Nicosia border.
End location: Anywhere in Nicosia or Nicosia border.
Duration: 4 hours 30 min.
Mainly walking required for this tour.
A Licensed Tour guide and transportation are all included on this tour
Delighted to help you in anyway I can and guiding you in my latest & comfy Mercedes B series.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 TL or € - It will cover Lunch, Drinks and Entrance Fees to the historical sites.
Pickup outside of Kyrenia or Nicosia will incur an additional fee.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Gemma is one of the best guides ever - So knowledge and accommodating!