I am passionate about architecture, art, photography and food ( due to my Italian background). I call Holland my home, I was only 22 when I moved here and continue to experience my living here with a sense of wonder and excitement.
This country will amuse you in any season you visit it and I have designed a few tailor-made tours that will make it even more interesting.
Feel free to contact me I would love to help you personalize your visit of Amsterdam and the Netherlands!
I like visits and giving tours at the main museums like the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum, but also bike tours and when the weather allows it by boat. You are welcome to join one of my tour it will be my pleasure to show and tell you more about this beautiful. country.
- Art Historian from the University of Milan
- Freelance Museum Educator for Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum
- Local agent/ Tour Manager
- Official Permit City of Amsterdam for guided tours Red Light District/Old Town/Dam Square
- Official Permit guided tours Keukenhof tulip gardens
- Registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, since 2015
- Driver license
There are no restrictions. All tours will be adjusted to your needs and as a professional guide and art historian I will do my very best to make your visit to the Netherlands unforgettable.