Walk Amidst A Vivid Ancient Town and discover the misteries in holy site In Vietnam
Explore an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century- Hoi An. Also visit My Son Sanctuary- one of the central temple of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and a legacy of Vietnam.
- Depart from your hotel in Danang/Hoi An to My Son sanctuary which was once an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries.
- Travel up to this cluster of Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes.
- Experience the traditional Apsara dancing of Cham girls.
- Drive back to Hoi An town to have lunch at a restaurant and take a walking tour visiting the former merchants' homes - Hoi An old town, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall and the colourful riverside market.
- You can also enjoy some free time shopping for souvenirs. Here is well known for tailoring and leather products
- Return to your hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
- Car or van with air-con.
- Scooter is available for those who like the experience.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - lunch, extra drinks, souvenirs,...
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What an incredible Tour Guide! Made our trip so special. He was very familiar with all the routes in addition to always having a smile on his face. His entire general appearance was truly fun to be around and explore with.