Hiking and Walking, Nature and Wildlife, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes. Children must be supervised by a parent and please feel free to let me know if you have any other special needs.
Maximum travelers: 10
English (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall
Mutianyu Great Wall has an extremely beautiful natural landscape once you are up on the wall. It is comparatively smoother than most of other sections. This less-crowded section of the Great Wall takes about 2-3 hours. You can also take cable car up and toboggan(slideway)down. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
If you want to make some changes about the itinerary, please feel free to let me know. Our common goal is that you see what YOU want to see.
1) In the morning, I will pick you up from your hotel or any other agreed upon location with a professional driver.
2) We will visit the Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning.
3) La Carte Lunch (optional): we will have a la carte lunch at an elegant and noted local restaurant. And you will taste the authentic Chinese cuisine. Feel free to let me know if you have special needs for the food.
4) After that, I will transfer you back to your hotel or any other agreed upon location.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at your hotel, or any other agreed upon location.
End location: I can leave you at your hotel, or any other agreed upon location.
Night entertainment can be recommended if it is needed, such as the local restaurant, massage, the acrobatics show, Kung Fu show and Beijing Opera, etc.
Duration: 7 hours
Weather and traffic may affect this tour.
Air-conditioned vehicles: car, van or coach. (It depends on the number of people.
1. the whole day's transportation with a professional driver and a clean car or van;
2. the professional English-speaking tour guide;
3. mineral water.
I can take larger groups. Please click 'ask a question' to get a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 rmb (1 US$ is about 6.5 rmb) - the entry fee of the Mutianyu Great Wall, the shuttle bus at the Mutianyu Great Wall.
entry fees, lunch, souvenirs and other personal items.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
It was a my dream to visit the Great Wall of China. Sonia made the history come alive for us and shared many of her personal experiences touring and hiking in the area. Sonia coordinated the travel and the tickets that made the entire experience problem free. Great job!