Private and Custom City Tours by Car
Use your layover to take a memorable city tour of Munich or its beautiful surroundings! Depending on your flight schedule, the following tours will be available as a layover tour:
- Munich Highlights Tour, four hours, 460. 00 EUR (extra hours 75 EUR)
- Dachau Concentration Camp & Third Reich in Munich, four hours, 460. 00 EUR
After the tour, I will make sure that you are back at the airport in time for your next flight.
Layover Tour to Munich's Highlights (three to 4. 5 hours)
While on the tour, you will receive a concise introduction to Munich and Bavaria, and be shown the highlights of Munich, some of which include:
- "Allianz Arena" soccer stadium
- 1972 Olympic Park
- BMW World
- Nymphenburg Palace, the Royal Family's summer residence
- Hofbraeuhaus, the world's most famous beer hall
- Eisbach river surfers
- Oktoberfest Grounds
If your flight plan allows it, on this tour we can do one or more of the following longer stops:
- A walking tour through the old town
- Lunch in a typical Munich beer garden or beer hall
- Visiting the BMW Museum
- A guided tour through Nymphenburg Palace
After the tour, I will make sure that you are back at the airport in time for your next flight. Please note that the distance from Munich's airport to the city center is 35 km, which takes 35 minutes with normal traffic.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Just give me your flight details and I will collect you at the airport arrival gate.
End location: At the end of the tour I will drop you off at the airport. I will make sure that you are back in time for your next flight.
Duration: 4 hours
Tour time means: from the moment you leave the airport arrival gate until we are back at the airport departure terminal hall. The time may vary a bit due to the traffic situation (the distance from Munich's airport to the city center: approx. 20 miles / 35 minutes with normal traffic)
I will drive you through the city in a modern, comfortable seven-seater Ford Galaxy minivan. We will stop at different attractions and - if you like - we can park the car for a walk through the historic city center.
- My time and knowledge as your private Tour Guide
- Private Transportation by Car from the airport and back
- bottled water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - for possible entrance fees to museums, meals and souvenirs
entrance fees (optional)
Other possible Layover Tours:
- Bavarian Royal Castles, 9 hours, 820. 00 EUR)
- Nuremberg (8. 5 hours, 780. 00 EUR)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a great time! Thanks for being so Informative and friendly.