Titlis, Pilatus, Rigi, Stanserhorn or Jungfraujoch - visit your mountain
Private guided tour to one of the spectacular mountains in Central Switzerland or the Bernese Oberland.
A visit to one of the mountains in Switzerland is a beautiful and unforgettable experience and should be in every Swiss tour program.
Which one should you visit:
- Mt. Titlis with it's spectacular glacier world?
- Mt. Pilatus with the world's steepest cogwheel train?
- Mt. Rigi, the queen of the mountains?
- Stanserhorn, the local favorite?
- Jungfraujoch the top of Europe?
A difficult question. . . the answer depends on season, weather and your interests.
As local guide and mountain lover, I can help and advice to find the right tour for you.
I'll advice and give you suggestions before the tour. Which one will be the best, we decide together on short notice.
The tours vary from 6 - 12 hours. You book the shortest and have the option to extend it as you like.
With this tour you'll visit your mountain!
Depending on mountain. All tours are with public transportation: trains, cable cars, cogwheel trains and boat.
- Stanserhorn: 6-8 hours, april - november, hiking possibilities, boat option
- Pilatus: 6-9 hours, all year, hiking possibilities, boat option, rope park
- Rigi: 6-10 hours, all year, hiking possibilities, boat Option
- Titlis: 6-11 hours, all year, hiking possibilities, dairy visit, mountain village Engelberg
- Jungfraujoch: 10-13 hours, all year, glacier hike, Lucerne-Interlaken Express, Grindelwald visit
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Zurich railway station
End location: The tour ends in Lucerne railway station from where it's a 50min. train journey back to Zurich
Duration: 6 hours
Tour duration is between 6-13 hours depending on the mountain we visit.
Some mountains can only be visited in summer. Strong winds, snow and heavy rain can affect the tours.
- Advice and suggestions to the different options before the tour
- 6-hour private guided mountain tour (extra hour 40.-CHF)
- Guide service (organisation, guiding, information)
- Guide's expenses (unless mentioned in extra cost)
- Your own tickets. There are many different ticket options. I'll advice and suggest the best ticket for you. Swiss travel pass gets 50% discount and children travel on a family card free.
•I am not a driver. The public transportation is very good and is the best option for most tours. I can also accompany you in your vehicle or arrange for a seperate car and driver.