The Mosor - beautiful mountain of the Dalmatian karst region
Just behind Split, the dry rocky outcrops of Mosor, provide one of the most stunning and dramatic views of the deep blue Adriatic and the rough Croatian hinterlands
The mountain of Mosor belongs to Dinaric Alps, and it stretches from the pass of Klis in the northwest to the Cetina River in the southeast.
Hiking on the mountain Mosor begins and ends in a little place called Kucine. We will climb about 1000 meters above sea level to the mountain lodge on Mosor. The lodge is located 868 meters above sea level. The mountain of Mosor provides a wonderful view of all the Dalmatian islands and the city of Split.
We will have an unique and tasty lunch in the lodge, grilled meat (or something you desire) and beverages (wine/beer/juice) included in the price of the tour.
Join me to the unforgettable day in nature. . .
- Transfer with vehicle to Kucine village
- Hiking to the mountain lodge
- Lunch by the lodge
- Hiking back to Kucine
- Transfer back to your accommodation
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Split and Split region
End location: Split and Split region
Duration: 10 hours
Hour less or hour more it's up to you... usually it's a full day tour in the nature...
- Citroën Picasso for up to 4 participants
- Van from 5 to 7 participants, price by agreement
The price includes:
- tour arranging and planning costs
- experienced licensed tour guides' fees
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- driver's fees (where needed)
- A/C rent a car (up to 4 participants)
- rent a van (from 5 to 7 participants, price by agreement)
- parking costs
- lunch and beverages by the lodge
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 USD - souvenirs