Lets get off the beaten path!
Why don't we do something special today?
I suggest we ride on Moscow's streetcar along the old boulevards down to the Zamoskvorechye Quarter (literally - beyond the Moskva River) and beyond the Garden ring. We jump off the tram to visit the Danilovsky food market the biggest one in the city center.
After that we head to the Donskoy Monastery, which is famous for its cemetery with its many beautiful memorials and headstones.
We'll see the tomb of Alexandr Solzhenitsyn the author of the Gulag Archipelago and statues from the original Christ the Savior Cathedral which survived its destruction in the Stalin era
- Pick up at your hotel, drive, walk or metro to the Chistye prudy tram terminus.
- Tram ride along the Moscow boulevards and Zamoskvorechye
- Hop off the tram to see the Danilovsky food market
- Visit to the Donskoy monastery& cemetery
- Back to the hotel by metro or taxi
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll meet you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name
End location: I'll take you back to your hotel or area chosen by you
Duration: 5 hours
metro and streetcar
The price of this tour includes
- your guide, my interpreter services,
- pick up and drop off services from and to the hotel,
Metro tickets and tram tickets.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Daniel was a kind considerate tour guide who was mindful of the needs of our tour group in respect of walking ability. Thank you Daniel for sharing your special tour with us we enjoyed seeing the local areas and visiting the market. You patients in getting our parcel mailed and finding a pharmacy was much appreciated. We were honoured to experience the passion you have for your city. Thank you for a wonderful day.