Hellooo, my friends!!! This is me, Alina. I'm friendly, fun and flexible guide, and I want to be your local friend in Moscow.
My tours are mainly a positive emotional and happy experience learning about this fascinating city with almost 870 year history and culture, which i'm very proud of!
My philosophy is simple: I travel a lot myself and I believe that travelling is all about people you meet in the other part of the continent, so i'd love to be that special person you meet in Moscow. :)
Booking me, you book exciting tours with unique experience, no boring history lessons, only fun facts. For example, did you know that there are 3500 streets in Moscow, and one of them is older than Moscow itself!
I can meet you at the airport or railway station.
I will show you Russian local life as it is, combined with some touristy must see places. I will share my local knowledge about Moscow and Russian culture. I always feel more than happy to see my customers smiling and laughing.
I fluently speak English and learning Spanish now. I have a degree in journalism, experience in event organizing and a certificate of a professional tour guide. I've given hundreds of private tours and made thousands of new friends, and will be delighted to be your local guide and friend in Moscow.
Apart from my published tours I also do the following tours:
- Golden Ring Tours (Sergiev Posad, Vladimir, Suzdal, Kolomna);
- River cruise along the Moscow river;
- The Tretyakov gallery. Kitay Gorod and Zamoskvorechye tours;
- The Soviet tours including Cold War Museum - Bunker 42;
- Off the beaten path tours and flea markets;
- Photo tours at the most beautiful places;
- Bike tours with different itineraries;
- and many many other ideas!
* I am available on short notice. I never miss a chance to meet new friends :)
* I give tours all around the city and inside the Kremlin.
* All of my tours are private and customizable. We can add or drop something, whatever you wish. This is your travel, your unique experience, so you are a boss :)
*GOOD NEWS: Russia plans to allow 2018 FIFA World Cup participants and fans to visit Russia without a visa right before and during the competition. Yay!!!
A Recent Review of this guide
5 stars: Excellent - without reservations, I would recommend this service to anyone.
* Dress code if you plan to visit churches: no shorts for men, as for women - only long skirts or dresses, long sleeves and head scarf