This tour takes us on a quaint walk through the village of Montmartre, one of the most charming neighborhoods in Paris!
We'll stroll down the cobblestone streets, crooked lanes, famous vineyards, hidden gardens, legendary cabarets, historic restaurants and "guinguettes". All these places were immortalized by a bunch of brilliant artists: Van Gogh, Renoir, Picasso…
And let's not forget the bustling Place du Tertre and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica, with its breathtaking view over the rooftops.
Allons-y! Let's go!
- The Moulin Rouge
- The very lively market street rue des Abbesses
- The Sacré-Coeur Basilica and its breathtaking viewpoint
- Place du Tertre
- Vineyards and cabarets
- The Marché Saint-Pierre, an incredible fabric store
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Paris or at any place convenient to you.
End location: Anywhere in Paris: your hotel, a museum, a restaurant or a café, a park... Wherever it suits you best!
Duration: 3 hours
Walking, metro, bus
- My services as your private tour guide
- My tips to make you feel like a true Parisian, in the metro, in a café, and at the "boulangerie" (bakery)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 € - - One day travelcard (metro & bus) : 7€
- Snacks: 10-15€
- Transportation (metro, bus)
- Snacks and refreshments
- Personal expenses (souvenirs etc.)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Really enjoyed our tour with Anne.