Ideal for a layover
Perfect for one day visitors. Sightseeing only the places of your interest to make it enjoyable and unforgettable. Roaming Mexico City is an unparalleled adventure from Polanco to Chapultepec and through the Historic Center, each corner of this great metropolis offers something unique for every preference. Through the centuries, the various cultures that occupied the valley have left behind interesting architectural propositions of numerous styles. Get the most of Mexico and enjoy seeing monuments, residential areas, shopping malls, plazas, and visit the museums of your preference. The Anthropology Museum or the avant-garde Museum Soumaya in Plaza Carzo (Slim's museum)with its very impressive architecture. The Palace of Fine Arts that is the most important cultural venue in downtown, where theater, dance and opera have an unparalleled setting. While its museum houses a permanent collection of 17 astonishing works from Mexican muralists. So, choose or select the sites of your preference.
Only the places of your interest. Here there are some suggestions.
- Anthropology Museum
- Chapultepec Castle
- Modern Art Museum
- Tamayo Museum
- Walking and feeling the ambiance of Historic Center
- Palace of Fine Arts Museum
- Alameda Park and the Mural Museum Diego Rivera.
- Templo Mayor
- National Palace
- Colegio de San Ildelfonso
- The modern Museum Soumaya in Plaza Carzo (Slim's museum).
- Museo Jumex
- Drive along Paseo de la Reforma, the most beautiful avenue of Mexico city with trees lining both sides in emulation of the Champs Elysées and statues that graced the avenue.
- Drive through Polanco and along Mazarik Avenue. Right in the heart of Polanco's financial district raises the most fashionable stores and buildings of vanguard design and contemporary style. Shopping and entertainment are well served in sophisticated malls such as Plaza Moliere and Antara (optional).
- Drive through the Historic Center in downtown.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
Hyundai SUV, white color, 5 seats, air conditioned.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 pesos - Museums admissions
Admission fees (per person):
- Anthropology Museum: $70 pesos
- Palace of Fine Arts: $60 pesos
- Museo Mural Diego Rivera: $20 pesos
- Chapultepec Castle, $60 pesos
. Museum of Modern Art, $60 pesos
At the Chapultepec Castle, the admission fee for seniors is free.
Nevertheless, restaurants accept credit cards.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Monica was very knowledgeable extremely friendly and did everything possible to show us as much as possible in the time we had. We were very impressed with her and her professional attitude. We will and have already recommended her to others.