Ideal for a layover
Perfect for one day visitors. Sightseeing only the places of your interest to make it enjoyable and unforgettable. Roaming Mexico City is an unparalleled adventure from Polanco to Chapultepec and through the Historic Center, each corner of this great metropolis offers something unique for every preference. Through the centuries, the various cultures that occupied the valley have left behind interesting architectural propositions of numerous styles. Get the most of Mexico and enjoy seeing monuments, residential areas, shopping malls, plazas, and visit the museums of your preference. The Anthropology Museum or the avant-garde Museum Soumaya in Plaza Carzo (Slim's museum)with its very impressive architecture. The Palace of Fine Arts that is the most important cultural venue in downtown, where theater, dance and opera have an unparalleled setting. While its museum houses a permanent collection of 17 astonishing works from Mexican muralists. So, choose or select the sites of your preference.
Only the places of your interest. Here there are some suggestions.
- Anthropology Museum
- Chapultepec Castle
- Modern Art Museum
- Tamayo Museum
- Walking and feeling the ambiance of Historic Center
- Palace of Fine Arts Museum
- Alameda Park and the Mural Museum Diego Rivera.
- Templo Mayor
- National Palace
- Colegio de San Ildelfonso
- The modern Museum Soumaya in Plaza Carzo (Slim's museum).
- Museo Jumex
- Drive along Paseo de la Reforma, the most beautiful avenue of Mexico city with trees lining both sides in emulation of the Champs Elysées and statues that graced the avenue.
- Drive through Polanco and along Mazarik Avenue. Right in the heart of Polanco's financial district raises the most fashionable stores and buildings of vanguard design and contemporary style. Shopping and entertainment are well served in sophisticated malls such as Plaza Moliere and Antara (optional).
- Drive through the Historic Center in downtown.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Mexico City (Central area) not Santa Fe area. Or at the airport
End location: At your hotel in Mexico City (Central area) not Santa Fe area
Duration: 7 hours
Hyundai SUV, white color, 5 seats, air conditioned.
This Mexico City private tour includes van transportation from your hotel in Mexico City and myself as your private guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 pesos - Museums admissions
Admission fees (per person):
- Anthropology Museum: $70 pesos
- Palace of Fine Arts: $60 pesos
- Museo Mural Diego Rivera: $20 pesos
- Chapultepec Castle, $60 pesos
. Museum of Modern Art, $60 pesos
At the Chapultepec Castle, the admission fee for seniors is free.
Nevertheless, restaurants accept credit cards.
Museum entrance fees,lunch/drinks are extra expenses.
Children under 12 years old do not pay the entrance fee.
(On Mondays the museums are closed.)
The rush hour (07:00 - 09:30) can affect the picking up time in a range of 10-15 minutes.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Monica is extremely well informed and delightful to tour with. We have used tours by locals worldwide and Monica is one the finest guides we have had.