A stroll to some of Tokyo's most famous spots!
The tour is a long stroll to be followed at your own pace. Shinjuku-gyoen is possibly Tokyo's most beautiful park, being very big it will be up to you how long
to spend there. The tropical greenhouse is definitely worth a visit.
The entrance to Meiji Jingu is a 15 minutes walk away from the park's south exit. The shrine's park ends right in front of Harajuku station.
The distance from the entrance of Cat Street to Shibuya station can be covered in 20 minutes.
There will be plenty of time to visit the respective areas thoroughly.
Of course the route can be varied on request, just let me know what would you like to add or skip.
- Meet up at your hotel and transfer by train (if necessary)
- Shinjuku-Gyoen, its beautiful gardens, vast lawns with a view on the skyscrapers and the tropical greenhouse.
- Meiji Jingu shrine and its forest-like park.
- Harajuku's main street Takeshita-dori and the quiet backstreets nearby.
- Omotesando, Tokyo's Champs Elysées, and the more casual atmosphere of Cat Street.
- The iconic Shibuya scramble crossing, the famous Hachiko statue and the way less known Moai!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Shinjuku-gyoen is not accessible on Mondays and around New Year's day.
The entrance is 200 yen per person.
Closing time of Meiji shrine varies throughout the
year, it is always around sunset.
Train and walking
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 yen - Train tickets, park entrance and snacks/drinks.
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.