Your choice: 2 of 3 locations with a private guide
Marseille, Aix-en-Provence or Cassis! Your two choices of three great places in a 6-hour tour.
It could be one of the following tours starting from Marseille or Aix.
1. Marseille and Aix-en-Provence
2. Cassis and Aix-en-Provence
3. Marseille and Cassis
First we'll drive up to the highest point in Marseille, Notre Dame de la Garde, for a spectacular 360° view of the city, coastline and mountains.
Then we'll drive down into the heart of it where we'll visit The Old Port, the oldest neighborhood in France, le Panier, and the Fort St. Jean.
First, we'll get a look at its lively morning markets, then take a walking tour of the old town with its beautiful buildings and St. Sauveur Cathedral.
You'll love the staggering view from one of the highest maritime cliffs in Europe overlooking this quaint fishing town. You could take a boat ride (optional) to see the rocky inlets, les Calanques.
* Views from the hightest point in the city: Notre Dame de la Garde.
* Drive along the Old Port and the coast road.
* Walk around the ramparts of Fort St. Jean and the Old Town.
* Visit the morning markets.
* Stroll the charming Streets in the Old Town.
* Visit St. Sauveur Cathedral.
* Visit the small-town fishing port and stroll through the Streets.
* Take a 45-minute boat ride (optional) to visit the Calanques (rocky inlets).
* Drive up to one of the highest maritime cliffs in Europe for the views from Cap Canialle.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We'll pick you up at your ship or hotel. I'll be holding a sign with your name.
End location: We'll drop you off at a mutually agreed upon location in or near Marseille: your ship or hotel, for example.
Duration: 6 hours
comfortable minivan with AC.
Guided tour in English, driver, parking, tolls, gas, insurance, taxes, water and my undivided attention.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euros - 40 euros - If you decide to take the boat ride in Cassis, the current fare is 16 euros per person. Since this is an 6-hour tour, you may want to eat in a restaurant. An average priced restaurant is about 25 euros per person.
Food, drink, museum fees and boat ride.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kathy was wonderful! The best part was her flexibility, since we were not sure what we wanted to see. Halfway thru the morning, we talked with her about a winery and she brought us to the most amazing place, Chateau La Coste, where we had lunch, tasted wine and enjoyed the sculptures. A great experience! Just what we needed!