Experience The Wonderful Feeling of Being in The Souks at Night: Shopping and Enjoying The Unique Atmosphere!
In a Private Guided Tour Visit the Souks, some of the hidden shopping treasures of Marrakech at night. Admire the local atmosphere and the colors of the market in a fantastic lively time. Later on it start to get quiete deeper in The Market which is a perfect time to have some of the shop for you solely: Admire and decide where to start!
The tour will include a stroll through Souk Rahba Lakdima known in time of the Caravans for cereals and spices, The Souk Semmarine which is the mean street of The Souks connecting The heart of The Medina around The Ben Youssef Quarter to The Big Square Of Marrakech Jamaa Lafna where we will take you for a walk through in its peak time.
Optional: Dinner in open air restaurant enjoying local food and The atmosphere
- Drive right after the Sunset along some of the mean boulevards of Marrakesh passing beautiful areas
- Walk the busy Derb Dabachi street
- Walk the Deb Rahba street
- Stop in Rahba Lakdima square
- Walk the Souk Semmarine street
- Stop by The Olive market
- Drink in a Terrace overlooking the square
- Stop at The Jamaa Lafna Square
- Escort you back to your accomodation
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - We will be able to come to your hotel or Riad if you are accommodated in the Medina. I will identify myself with my professional tourism ministry badge.
- If you are traveling with the train or private jet to Marrakech and willing to start the tour straight away we will be able to come and pick you from the airport or the train station
- If you have some plans prior the tour and you would like us to meet somewhere within the city please specify on the booking process and we will be eager to reach you where you will be.
End location: After the Tour Ends we will be able to assist and drive you to:
- Your Hotel/ Riad
- Train station
- Restaurant/club or any other spot within the city you would like to be taken to within the district of Marrakech
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
As it is a 100% walking tour in open air please note that this tour is to be cancelled if the climate is not friendly enough for this tour. I reserve the right to refund the Travelers in such case even if the decision is late on the day of the excursion.
Transportation Method: Our vehicles are modern with Luxury comfort: From Mercedes Vito or Viano , clean with AC.
We provide sealed bottle of water to every guest during the tour
- Licensed Professional Guide
- Sealed bottles of water for Every Guest in The Minivan
- A drink in a Terrace overlooking the square
- Air-conditioned car ( Mercedes Vito or Viano )with driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
900 MAD - local money to cover if needed (based on 2 Travelers )
- In The mean Square there are entertainers, musicians, acrobats, snake charmers, water vendors and others to bring life to this Heritage Square and entertain both locals and visitors. While gathering around and watch all entertainments are free, taking pictures of them are expected to be paid.
You'll be kindly advised by your local guide at venue how much are photos taken expected to be paid.
- Any Extra drinks during the tour
- Food and drinks during the Tour
- Some activities or attractions we'll find along the tour are done for persons who accept gratuities for their services. To join or not is up to you, so these amounts are not included in tour price.
You'll be kindly advised by your guide at venue.
- In The mean Square there are entertainers, musicians, acrobats, snake charmers, water vendors and others who are to bring life to both locals and foreign visitors. While gathering around and watch all entertainments are free, taking pictures of them are expected to be paid.
You'll be kindly advised by your local guide at venue how much are photos taken expected to be paid
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Marrakech itself is a wonderful and interesting city that is not to be missed, in particularly the souks in the old city, or Medina. El Mehdi is an EXCELLENT guide! His is extremely knowledgeable on the history of the city and the modern day developments. He has great instincts on knowing when to step in and provide us with information and when to let us wander and explore, staying in the background. One of the best guides we've ever had anywhere. Thank you El Mehdi!