Experience The Wonderful Feeling of Being in The Souks at Night: Shopping and Enjoying The Unique Atmosphere!
In a Private Guided Tour Visit the Souks, some of the hidden shopping treasures of Marrakech at night. Admire the local atmosphere and the colors of the market in a fantastic lively time. Later on it start to get quiete deeper in The Market which is a perfect time to have some of the shop for you solely: Admire and decide where to start!
The tour will include a stroll through Souk Rahba Lakdima known in time of the Caravans for cereals and spices, The Souk Semmarine which is the mean street of The Souks connecting The heart of The Medina around The Ben Youssef Quarter to The Big Square Of Marrakech Jamaa Lafna where we will take you for a walk through in its peak time.
Optional: Dinner in open air restaurant enjoying local food and The atmosphere
- Meet in the Medina either or in a meeting location we agree on
- Walk the busy Derb Dabachi street
- Walk the Deb Rahba street
- Stop in Rahba Lakdima square
- Walk the Souk Semmarine street
- Stop by The Olive market
- Drink in a Terrace overlooking the square
- Stop at The Jamaa Lafna Square
- Escort you back to your accomodation or extend your stay around the mean square
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
As it is a 100% walking tour in open air please note that this tour is to be cancelled if the climate is not friendly enough for this tour. I reserve the right to refund the Travelers in such case even if the decision is late on the day of the excursion.
This is a walking tour. If necessary we can use local taxis or arrange luxury vehicles for arrival and return transfers to the Medina Square. In this case, please send me a message to create a customized tour for you.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
900 MAD - local money to cover if needed (based on 2 Travelers )
- In The mean Square there are entertainers, musicians, acrobats, snake charmers, water vendors and others to bring life to this Heritage Square and entertain both locals and visitors. While gathering around and watch all entertainments are free, taking pictures of them are expected to be paid.
You'll be kindly advised by your local guide at venue how much are photos taken expected to be paid.
- Any Extra drinks during the tour
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Again, wonderful guide! Couldn't ask for a better guide.