Award Winning Wineries; Boutique Breweries and Cideries (optional), Pristine Beaches; Limestone Caves; Chocolate Factory.
Located in the south west corner of Western Australia, 270 kilometres south of capital city of Perth, you find the idyllic region of Margaret River. Blessed with a glorious coastline and a Mediterranean climate, Margaret River is a feast to the senses. Attractions include award winning wineries, boutique breweries and cideries; gourmet food, white sandy beaches, lush forests, limestone caves, arts and crafts, and aboriginal culture. There is an array of accommodation, from bed and breakfast to luxury retreats, it is an ideal location for overnight stay or to extend your tour for a few days to further explore the south west region. This tour is an uplifting and unforgettable experience surrounded by beauty and nature. Receive a complimentary departure transfer to the airport/cruise terminal (not for arrivals) when booking at least two of my tours.
Should you wish to stay an extra day or more in Margaret River, which is highly advisable, I can work out the best rate. Send me a message to discuss the options.
• Depart hotel at 08:00hrs.
• Coffee break (own expense).
• Ludlow Tuart Forrest drive.
• Busselton Jetty / Underwater Observatory (optional).
• Meelup Beach, Eagle Bay and Canal Rocks.
• Limestone Cave (optional).
• Yalingup Beach Lookout. One of the best surfing locations in Australia.
• Vasse Virgin - All-natural hand made skin and body care shop and factory.
• Lunch at your chosen venue (own expense).
• Gabriel and Margaret River Chocolate Factory. Free chocolate tasting.
• Brewery & Cidery ( Optional - Tasting not included).
• Wineries of your choice: Vasse Felix, Cullen, Biodynamic Wines, Leeuwin Estate and more.
• Margaret River Town. Short break.
• Leeuwin Lighhouse (optional).
• Yahava Koffee Works - Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
• Return to hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
End location: Drop off at your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
Duration: 11 hours
A 2018 VW people mover. Very spacious, modern and comfortable vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 AUD - Lunch from $30 to $100 depending on the venue.
Plus accommodation cost should you stay overnight.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was the second tour we have taken from Sergio and each was excellent. Last time he took us around Freemantle and Perth and this time we did an overnight excursion from Freemantle, where the ship docked, to the Margaret River area. Sergio is well informed, extremely helpful and dedicated to making sure that you have a good time. The Margaret River area is geographically beautiful and has interesting wineries, beaches, chocolate making facilities, arts etc. Stayed in the Cape Lodge which was terrific.