Combination of my two half day tours - Historical Sites and Newer Highlights
Explore Old & New Manila on this private day tour
Starting with Manila's historical sites:
Luneta or Rizal Park, named in honour of the country's national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal.
The Walled City of Intramuros & Fort Santiago - A 0. 67 square kilometres (0. 26 Sq mi) historic walled area within the modern city of Manila.
See the cobbled streets leading to San Agustin Church, the country's oldest stone church,
explore its wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments & religious articles.
After a break for Lunch we will move on to the newer attractions of Manila starting with the Mall of Asia - One of the Largest Malls in the world - Shop for all of your souvenirs or just explore this huge mall.
I will then take you to Harbour Square for one of the best views of Manila Bay.
The tour finishes at Ocean Park Aquarium, where you are free to enjoy the facilities, exhibits & shows.
Your Entrance Pass includes
-World of Creepy Crawlies
-Sea Lion Show
-Symphony Evening Show
This tour will start with the historical side of Manila and finish with the newer attractions:
- Pick-up at your hotel, Airport, Port or requested place.
- Luneta or Rizal Park (named in honour of the country's national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. )
- the Walled City of Intramuros and Fort Santiago (A 0. 67 square kilometres (0. 26 Sq mi) historic walled area with cobbled streets)
- San Agustin Church (The country's oldest stone church, with a wide collection of ecclesiastical icons, vestments & religious articles)
- Lunch at a restaurant or eatery. (The venue will depend on your choices of foods)
- The Mall of Asia - shop for all of your souvenirs or just explore one of the biggest malls in the world.
- Harbour Square - A fantastic view of Manila bay.
- Ocean Park Aquarium with entry in to: The Oceanarium, The Birdhouse, The World of Creepy Crawlies, The Barnyard, The Sea Lion Show & Symphony Evening Show.
- Drop off back at your hotel or requested place.
High traffic can effect the order of our stops.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Your tour will start with a pick-up at 9am and will finish at approx 5pm (Subject to traffic conditions)
Vehicle 1 - 2017 Toyota Vios
Vehicle 2 - 2007 Hyundai Starex
Vehicle will depend of the number of people and availability.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Philippines Peso - - Approximately $38 USD -
This will be enough cover any food or drinks needed including lunch, and any personal expenses and souvenirs.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Fidel was an outstanding guide showing us the sights of Manila while modifying the pace and itinerary to meet the needs and interest of 2seniors He knows the city and its history great shopping at green hills mall and delicious and unique dining experience at Dampa Don't pass up a day with Fidel