Visit a local farm - Akrotiri - Caldera view point- Winery- Pyrgos village
Discover and taste the most distinctive products of Santorini, get to know with a local farmer who will welcome you in his field and will share with you the secrets of the volcanic soil.
Travel back 3. 600 years before today and walk in a city that was destroyed because of a tremendous volcanic eruption. Get astonished by the excellent condition of the preservation of Akrotiri, the art and the technological achievements, walk in the old ruins, make them come alive and excite your cultural curiosity!
Visit the picturesque medieval village of Pyrgos and get impressed by the Cycladic architecture and the everyday way of living.
Taste a sip of local wine overlooking the Aegean sea and the cadera from one of the most breathtakingly beautiful terraces of Santorini.
* Taste traditional, home - made PRODUCTS at a FARM at the South part of Santorini.
* Visit the archeological site of AKROTIRI; the "Greek Pompeii" or the city of the "Lost Atlantis"
* Explore PYRGOS village
* Drive through the VINEYARDS and have some WINE TASTING enjoying unforgettable VIEWS.
NOTE: This tour can be CUSTOMIZED 100% to YOUR NEEDS or GROUP SIZE. If you are traveling in a larger group don't hesitate to ask for a quotation for a different vehicle.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet
-at the reception of your hotel or
-at the top of the cable car station (for cruise ship passengers) . I will be holding a sign with your name written on so that you recognise me.
-specify any location convenient to you.
End location: Hotel or Fira (for cruise passengers)
Duration: 5 hours
Please note that my vehicle can fit up to 3 people. If your party is bigger though I will create a customized tour based on the number of people in your group.
* Guiding service provided by me, a licensed tourist guide, expert on Santorini
* Transportation provided by a modern, fully A/C Citroen C3 car for up to 3 people driven by me.
* Tasting of a variety of local, agricultural products at the farm
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euros - 6 euros p.p one way cable car ticket, personal expenses, drinks, lunch or dinner ,wine tasting, entrance fees in case of a visit at an archeological site or museum
•Akrotiri entrance fees : 12 euros per person
•Wine tasting at a local winery : 6 euros p.p approximately for a variety of 3 traditional types of wine.
•Cable car tickets for Cruise ship passengers (6€ each ride per person)