Choose how to discover Lyon during one day with your private guide !
A full day in Lyon is just enough to discover its main districts and museums.
This tour is to create with you, according to your needs.
If you don't want to really think about it, just tell me more about you and I'll prepare something that you might like.
There are many good things to do during one day :
- Discover the old town district and the peninsula : if you are fond of Heritage and History you will be amazed by this Unesco site. Highlights included are the Basilica, the Traboules (passageways), the Lyonnais fresco, the Jacobins Square. . .
- Bike tour on the left bank of the Rhone river from the Tête d'Or park (zoo, botanic garden, rose garden) to the Confluence district. Amazing views over the city and a sporty way to discover the city !
- Fond of museums ? We have excellent ones such as the museum of Fine Arts or the Confluence Museum.
- discover the painted walls of Lyon : 25 are located in the Etats-Unis district, about the work of architect Tony Garnier.
- Archeological tour : discover the Roman past of Lyon on Fourvière Hill and Croix-Rousse Hill + the museum of Gallo Roman civilization
Trust my professionalism to create for you the best customized tour !
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Mostly walking, hiking or biking depending on which tour is chosen.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
13 EURO - - 8 euros is the average price of a museum entrance.
- 5 euros is the price of a day-pass for public transportation (metro, bus, tram).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Clemence was really nice and fun to explore Lyon with. She tailored a full day to my exact interests and limitations. I learned a lot from her about the history, the street art and the culinary tradition of this wonderful city.