Visit the Leaning tower and Ponte Vecchio on this day tour
No trip to Italy is complete without a visit to Pisa, home of Galileo Galilei and the Leaning Tower. Its grandeur is reflected in the Square of Miracles, where the tower is enveloped by the Cathedral, Baptistry and Monumental Cemetery.
Discover Lucca, originally Etruscan, turned Roman colony in 180 B. C. The wealth of its history can still be found in the ruins of its Roman Amphitheater and the walls that once protected it from outside invasion.
A visit to Florence includes a street view of the Duomo, bell tower and baptistry to Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge).
A stop at Piazzale Michelangelo provides a remarkably breathtaking view of Florence and its surrounding hills; a sight never to be forgotten.
Contact me to plan your private, customized culinary-sightseeing tour in Tuscany together!
- Pisa (Leaning Tower*, "Piazza dei Miracoli"*)
- Lucca (Roman Amphitheater*, walk on the Wall*)
- Florence (Ponte Vecchio*, Duomo*, Michelangelo Square*)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please enter the address from where you would like to be picked-up in Livorno.
I can pick you up directly at your hotel (even those in the traffic-restricted zone), or from the bus station, train station, or wherever is most convenient for you.
End location: Please specify the location for the drop-off
Duration: 9 hours
Luxury Mercedes "Class E200 Exclusive Plus" sedan with air conditioning, 1-3 passengers
Luxury Mercedes "Vito" minivan with air conditioning, 1-8 passengers
- 9 hours
- Private, flexible, door-to-door service
- Luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls - VAT
- Officina del profumo
- Visit to an high-quality leather manufacturing
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - (estimated) per person
- Eventual admission tickets
- Eventual local walking tour guide (while interested, please book one on TbL list)
- Eventual Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery admission tickets
- Please note that I am a driver-guide only, and I will not be able to accompany you on any portion of the tour which requires walking. The parts of the itinerary denoted by * will be un-guided - you will be left to walk and explore by yourself for these portions of the tour
Please note that I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of historical monuments and will not be able to accompany you on portions of the tour denoted by * - these parts of the tour will be un-guided.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Roberto is wonderful. He is knowledgeable, friendly, easy to communicate with and quite charming. He customized our tour experience while sharing insights into Florence, Lucca, and Pisa as only a local could. I appreciated his suggestions and was very happy were chose Roberto. I recommend Roberto highly!!