Luang Prabang Full Day Tour
Luang prabang, the former capital of Laos, is a fascinating metropolis with plenty of things to see. On this tour you will walk through the historic center of french and focus on the inner city's highlights, like Watxieng thong golden temple and royal palace museum, where the former of Laos king Family. The guide will tell you about the Luang prabang city and ctulture. You will also have the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of medieval knights, Phousi hill and Luang prabang night market. You will admire the breathtaking small part of the famous local handicraft such as the embroidery and old french building. In addition to architecture and history, you will learn quite a lot about local traditions and hear some interesting gossip and legends about the city.
- 5:30am, visit monk alms given ceremony
- 9:00am, visit Wat xieng thong golden temple near mekong and nam kham river
- 11:30am, half hour driving to Pak ou cave and crossing mekong by boat to Pak ou cave
- 2:00pm, after lunch near Pak ou cave keep on way back visit Ban xang hay, weaving cotton and silk product by family and learning experience of Lao Lao (Lao whisky distiller from sticky rice)
- 4:45pm, visit Luang prabang city sightseeing at Phousi hill for sunset and visit Luang prabang night market.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at hotel
End location: Drop off at Hotel or center point
Duration: 8 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 US - Lunch and soft drink
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our guide Tou is a very attentive and friendly guide, he knows his work and arranged for us a perfect full day trip. He knows I have health condition and always took the initiative to ask if I'm still able to walk up to the water fall, or do I prefer to take the ride up and wait for others at the destination. Everything was well planned and we did have a wonderful trip with Tou. Thanks to you again Tou!!!