Discover the beauty of Germany's best kept secret.
Over the course of history Lübeck (whose name originates from the slavic word for "lovely") has seduced its visitors with both its beauty and its power. As the heart and soul of the maritime commerce in the late Middle Ages it was proclaimed "The Queen of the Hansa", 600 years later many of the buildings from that Golden Age were named "World Heritage" by the UNESCO.
In this cultural tour we'll go back in time to Lübeck's glory days, we'll be dazzled over the beauty of its architecture and charmed by its small alleys, iconic gastronomy and rich culture. After a visit through the city's most emblematic sites we'll finish our tour with an exclusive wine tasting at the historic store of Carl Tesdorpf and some marzipan shopping at the Niederegger Saloon.
- Lübeck Cathedral
- St. Peter's Church and Grosse Petersgrube
- Holsten Gate
- Town Hall
- St. Mary's Church
** Lunch at the historic Mariner's Guild **
- Burg Convent
- Hospital of the Holy Spirit
- Mengstraße (historical street).
- Rotspon (traditional wine from Lübeck) tasting at Carl Tesdorpf
- Marzipan Niederegger Saloon
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: To be specified by the client.
End location: Meeting point
Duration: 7 hours
Weather conditions might affect the tour's itinerary
*Private luxury vehicle for up to 6 people.
*Walking tour in Lübeck's historic center.
* Round trip Hamburg -Lübeck - Hamburg in a private luxury vehicle with professional driver.
* Professional tour guide with specialization in cultural tourism.
* Entrances to St. Peter's Tower and St. Mary's Church.
* Wine tasting at Carl Tesdorpf
* Small snack on the van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Euros - * Meals and shopping
* Make sure to bring some local cash, since credit cards are not always accepted in small businesses.
*Meals and drinks at Skipper's Guild (40 euros per person in average)