Religious Heritage, Local Experience, Hiking and Walking, First Time Visitor
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You must be able to get in and out of a car and all the scenic spots have stairs so not suitable for wheelchair people.
Maximum travelers: 5
English (fluent), Cantonese (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
Customizable 8 hours tour in downtown of Guangzhou
This private tour is a great way to experience the historical Guangzhou. This tour includes driving and walking. You are going to know the legend of Guangzhou and see the modern part of Guangzhou.
- Enjoy life in Guangzhou like a local
- Bite into the delicious local Cantonese cuisine
- See the symbol of Guangzhou
- Immerse in the architecture of 19 century of Guangzhou
Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Here's a sample itinerary (8 hours) for flight layover visitors in Guangzhou:
- Airport/layover hotel pick up and drive to downtown;
- Yuexiu Park;
-Sun yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Lunch at a traditional Cantonese restaurant to try dim sum;
- Chen Clan Academy
- Flower city square(CBD, new downtown)
- Xiguan Old House Community (or Famous souvenirs market);
- Drive back to airport/layover hotel.
Please note that airport to downtown single trip is about one hour.
The itinerary is meant to be flexible and may not be exactly as described. Contact me if you have any requests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Baiyun International Airport or layover hotel
End location: Baiyun International Airport or layover hotel
Duration: 8 hours
I will rent a comfortable car with air-con,
and can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CNY - for food and admission fee
1. We don't provide an assistance with escort, pornographic, or any other form of 'Adult' service.
2. We won't accompany to go to night clubs (we could suggest where to go).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The personal tour was amazing. We had a great time. I would highly suggest it. We saw a lot of the culture and local monuments of China. It was beautiful the temple, the scenery and the city. Our guide was informative, sincerely nice and very helpful.