Quick down town
Having a layover and some free hours in México City?
Why not to visit the city centre in a quick tour.
This tour is specially made for travellers who have a layover at México City Airport and want to take advantige of the free hours.
Mexico City is within the biggest cities in the world and in its down town you can see some of the most important buildings such as the main square "Zocalo", the old aztec temple "Templo Mayor" or the Metropolitan Cathedral.
You can also see the changes that Mexico City has had through the time since the Aztec times, the Spanish period and modern age.
Walk by interesting and historic buildings, look at their fascinating arquitecture and see part of the culture that it has been left through the years.
Museums and some buildings are closed on Mondays.
- Pick up at Mexico City International Aitport.
- Walking private tour in México City historic centre.
- As a quick tour, you can choose to visit and see some of the most important buildings and places in down town such as National Palace of Fine Arts, Post Office Palace, walk through Madero street, San Francisco convent, main square (Zócalo), the Cathedral, National Palace, Templo Mayor (Aztec remains).
- Drop off at Mexico City International Airport.
- Museums and some buildings are closed on Mondays.
- This tour is desinged to last about 5 hours including the commuting time airport-acheological site-airport. Time might be affected by traffic jam, weather conditions, mass protest or strikes.
- I suggest wearing comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport
End Point Options: Airport
Duration: 5 hours
The duration of the tour might be affected by traffic jam, weather conditions, mass protest or strikes.
- Nissan Altima
- Air conditioning
- Four sits plus the driver
* In case a bigger car is required for more people, it can be arrenged with extra fee.
* Please contact me for a customized tour that meets your needs.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 500 - $500 pesos for entrances tickets, meals and drinks, souvenirs or personal expenses.
All tours can be customizables, I will be glad to answer any questions and help you to plan your tour.
It will be my pleasure to be your tour guide.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Rogelio was amazing! He was on time. Friendly. Fun. Easy to communicate with. Impeccable well kept car. Knowledgeable. We had an incredible 5 hours with him enjoying history, museums, temple ruins and an amazing lunch. Can't recommend him enough! Thank you Rogelio!