Highlights of Liverpool & Beatles in Spanish, Portuguese, German & French 6 people
This is a full day tour with an experienced licensed driver and language guide, in Spanish, German, French and Portuguese. You will enjoy the Cathedrals, Georgian Quarter and the Royal Albert Dock, as well as The Beatles key sites, the historic waterfront and World Heritage Sites. I will do my best to accommodate your own interests to make the most of your day.
Liverpool has an illustrious history of being second greatest Port in the British Empire. My tour will give you an insight as to why the city was so important and how it gained it unparralled wealth, how it invested in its commercial architecture, its public buildings and how Liverpool philanthropists diversified its culture.
You can customise this tour to your requirements.
- Meet and greet guests and discuss objectives and special interests & then board your luxury chauffeur driven transport.
- Visit Beatles Sites, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields & take photos outside the childhood homes of John Lennon & Paul McCartney
- Return to the City Centre for a break to buy lunch & souvenirs
- Visit to Anglican and Catholic Cathedrals, University of Liverpool & Georgian Hope street
- Drive through the World Heritage site of William Brown Street where it's possible to visit either the Walker Art Gallery, St George's Hall, World Museum and Central Library & Picton Reading Room
- Arrive at the Royal Albert Dock for a tour of the historic warehouses, Maritime Museum, International Slavery Museum & until November 2019 the superb "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- Pier Head, Liverpools principal buildings on the waterfront with The Beatles statues where the tour finishes or we can return to your Liverpool City Centre Hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Private LUXURY V Class Mercedes with licenced professional chauffeur and language guide.
Car will wait at all stops for your convenience
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Sterling - Lunch and refreshment stops
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I have no guiding restrictions