Prepare to be dazzled with modern Kuala Lumpur and its history.
Kuala Lumpur or KL is a modern vibrant and robust city of diverse people and cultures contributing to its uniqueness as a plural society. The city is in constant make-over as it aspires to being a developed nation by the year 2020. Building cranes stick proudly into the sky and work proceeds round the clock.
Despite the hustle and bustle of the city, its people have a ready warm smile on their faces, every ready to welcome visitors.
The tour highlights both the remaining Old City and the ever expanding New City. Interesting stories awaits you and at the end of the tour, I hope you will come back to KL to stay a bit more longer - so much to see, so much to be delighted in.
Having travelled far to come to Kuala Lumpur with so much to see, this private tour will enable you to see more without being bogged down by 40 other cruise passenger waiting for one another at every stop.
WELCOME. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. THANK YOU
After about an hour's drive from the Port, we will arrive in Kuala Lumpur.
- Visit Thean Hou Temple and the Zodiac Garden
- Photostop at the National Palace
- Visit the National Monument
- Photostop at the National Mosque
- Photostop at the Old KL Railway Station & FMS Railway Headquarters
- Visit the Independence Square
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Souvenir shopping at Arts and Crafts Central Market
- Visit the Petronas Twin Towers
- Return to Port.
As this will be a private tour, you are free to suggest some other venues or sites of your preference.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Usually at the lobby of the Boustead Cruise Centre at Pulau Indah.
However, sometimes when there are too many Cruiseships docking at the same time, then your ship may dock at the cargo ports of Westport or Northport. I shall confirm on the ports later.
End location: Return to the lobby of the Boustead Cruise Centre at Pulau Indah. (At least an hour before the ship sails).
or the Westport or Northport.
Duration: 7 hours
The duration will depend on when your ship leaves the Port. If the ship leaves early, the duration may be shorter.
Transport is in an air conditioned car or an air-conditioned Van. A MINIMUM of 3 persons is required for this tour.
- Transport in a air-conditioned car (up to 4 people) or van (more than 5 people) or coach/bus.
- Mineral water, fruits
- Set lunch at a local restaurant.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 RM - Optional visit: Tickets to go up the Petronas Twin Towers will cost RM85 whilst the ticket for the KL Tower is RM52 per person. Both Towers offer you an inspiring panorama of the metropolis of Kuala Lumpur.
- The Petronas Twin Tower visits are NOT OPEN on Mondays and may require ADVANCE BOOKING but the KL Tower is open everyday and advance booking are not required.
- In-house guide provided by Petronas Twin Towers.
- KL Tower, NO in-house guide THUS I will accompany you.
Optional tours to go up the Petronas Twin Towers or the KL Tower.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend Tony for his knowledge , personality and giving us the most enjoyable tour that we have ever had. We all intend returning to KL and will definitely contact Tony.