Lake Batur and Eastern Hills Sunrise Trekking with a Private Guide
An adventure trip to the Lake Batur and Eastern Hills Peak for sunrise. Its worth it when you wake up a little bit earlier in the morning at 2:00am to start this adventure trip. This trip will be started and end up at Lake Batur.
During this adventure, we will hike up to the Eastern Hills of Batur Caldera above the Lake Batur. From the peak that we used to call Sunrise Point, we will see the 360 degree view as well as what we call the Double View. Why ? Because from this peak, we can see far into the distance to Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island on the East coast of Bali Strait, and of course its Horizon. On the other side, we can see near and clearly The Mount Batur and it's sister, Lake Batur.
Pick up schedule is a fixed plan due to the sunrise timing:
Ubud area - 02:30 AM
Uluwatu-Jimbaran-Nusa Dua - 01:30 - 02:00 AM
Seminyak - Kuta - Legian - 02:15 AM
- Depart from your Hotel to Kintamani, it takes 1. 5 - 2 hours ( approximately )
- Start the Hills Trekking, walking through rain forest and local villagers housing for 1 hour ( approximately )
- Arrive to the Hills Peak / Sunrise Point, Coffee and Light Breakfast, enjoying the
- Horizon View from the peak for about 1 hour.
- The trip will continue to the Lakeside where the boat will pick us up and bring back to where we started.
- Around 08:30 - 09:00AM we will be finish the hills trekking.
- The trip will continue back to the hotel.
Optional places of interest to be visited is Coffee Luwak Agro Tourism and / or UNESCO Heritage Tegalalang Rice Field
- Be back to the hotel around 12:00 - 02. 00 Mid day.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet up at Hotel Lobby where you are staying or any address as client's request.
End location: Drop off back to to the Hotel Lobby where you are staying or any address as client's request.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
This trip will take around 8 hours until arrive back to the hotel.
Suzuki Avp luxury 2012, and Daihatsu xenia 2014 clean and well maintained
- My time and service as your private guide and driver
- A professional trekking guide
- Private Transportation in an A/C vehicle
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water during the tour
- Fresh Towel / Oshibori for refreshment
- Light Breakfast, ( Bakery,Coffee or Tea )
- Local Handling ( Local Trekking Guide )
- Stop Over at some optional Destination on the way back to the hotel
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 Indonesian Rupiah - in case we are entering to any sites or destinations, such as temple or any other optional after the adventure.
The extra cost will be only for entrance tickets to any other optional destinations, as well as personal cost.
I am only able to guide in English, Indonesian and Malay.