Beara Pennisula Day Tour
This popular daytrip incorporates the last town on the Ring of Kerry, Kenmare which boasts the largest stone circle in the Southwest. A chance to explore the colourful town before we journey over the Caha Mt Pass with stunning views of the Beara pennisula.
This leads on to Glengarrif to catch a cruise to Garnish Island. This is Irelands garden island with beautiful landscaping of gardens and trocical plants. The highest point offers a chance to climb up the Martelo Tower and savory the views of Bantry Bay. The last stretch of the drive brings us to Bantry for a tour of Bantry House and gardens. The Beara is known as the least travelled peninsula so one can savour the scenes with out the crowds.
9am-Pick up from Bantry Town
10am-Travel over the Caha pass and visit a choclateer near Druids view
10. 30 Kenmare Stone Circle
11-12am-Town time to visit the town and market.
12-1 Sceanic drive over the Cork and Kerry mountains.
1pm Boat trip to the garden Island called Garnish Island.
1. 30pm Island cafe lunch and guided tour of the Island. Climb up a Martello tower.
3pm-3. 30pm Drive to Banty House and Gardens
3. 30 -pm-4. 30 Tour Bantry House or gardens or enjoy Bantry town pub scene.
4. 45 Return to your cruise ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at your cruise. I will be wearing a bright green jacket so you can find me easily on arrival
End location: I will return you to your cruise in Bantry
Duration: 7 hours
The tour begins at 9am and ends at 5pm. I can assist you if you wish to return to your cruise before 5pm
I can drive any sized vichele that your group size require,please give me notice to arrange the ideal vichele for your comfort and enjoyment.
* Private, Luxuary Transport * Vehicles fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland by the N.T.A-National Transport Authority
* Failte Ireland Qualified Guide
* Driver fully insured & licensed by Irish Nat'l Transport Authority for passenger transportation;
* Fuel Costs
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euro - Comfort stops and lunch
Boat trip and entrance to the island- 15euro per person
As a licensed driver and guide I have no restrictions
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour