Cochin, Alleppey Houseboat, Marari, Periyar, Madurai, Munnar, Cochin
Tour is for first time visitors to India. It is also for ammeter photographers and nature enthusiasts. Attractions of heritage, backwaters, rice boats / spice boats / houseboats, lakes, rivers, mountains, waterfalls, spice plantations, elephants, villages, farms fields orchards and towering temples of the Dravidian and much more.
Essentially it is a tour who want to experience India.
Itinerary designed to explore the above at a slow pace you will enjoy all aspects of the tour.
Choice of booking hotels of your preferences. Or ask for best suggestions.
Ask for every bit of details. All queries answered immediately. Tour is delivered as promised.
Impeccable transport outsourced to your best satisfaction.
Price offered is best in the internet. Responsible conduct of tour. Guaranteed and most memorable holiday.
Meet on arrival at Cochin International Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2 Visit attractions of Kochi.
1. Chinese Fishing Nets in Fort Kochi
2. The heritage buildings at Fort Kochi
3. Jewish town and ancient synagogue.
4. Wholesale vegetable and fruits market.
5. Kathakali the classical Dance show.
Day 3 Alleppey ( Alappuzha ) the backwater region of Kerala.
1. Cruise in the backwaters in house boat ( overnight ) with visits to the villages of rice farmers.
Day 4 Thekkady
!. After Checking in at hotel embark on a boat ride in the wild life sanctuary lake.
2. Visit a spice plantation.
3. Witness the Kalari Payattu the martial art of Kerala.
4. Witness the Tribal Dance at a Theater.
Day 5. Maduari
1. Visit the famous Madurai Meenakshi Temple
2. Theeppakkulam ( temple tank famous for its size and beauty. )
3. Thirumalai Naik's Palace. ( Ruins of the great palace of the Naiks rulers.
Day 6. Munnar
1. Eravikulam National Park, Tea Garden & Factory.
Day 7. Marari Beach
Day 8 Daparture for airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the hotel lobby where the traveler is booked to stay.
End location: At mutually agreed place.
Duration: 8 days
A/C Toyota Etios SUV is used.
Best single bed roomed houseboat is used.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 Indian Rupee per person - For personal expenditures like eating at local restaurants and buying gifts.
I have the approval of the Ministry of Tourism Govt.of India to guide tourists in south India. .
A few temples do not allow non Hindus to enter the sanctum. I will not be able to guide the tourists there, as I am not a Hindu.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Joyce recommended great hotels for our tour of Kerala/Mudarai. We started with a guided tour of Cochin. On the second day Joyce took us to a fishing village which was quite magical before joining our boat at Alleppey. Distances between locations and poor road signs resulted in around 6 hours travel each day (sometimes missing lunch due to a lack of suitable places to eat). We averaged 2 hours of daylight per location after the first 2 days and we had not realised there would be so much travel time.