Explore Monkey Temple, Kathmandu and Patan Darbar Squire
Nepal is mostly recognized for its natural beauty country but not only this definition will be sufficient, Nepal also famous for its world most marvelous heritage sites. In Kathmandu valley, only its covers six UNESCO heritage sites which included in 1979 A. D. in the world list. Private tours of 6 hours with a guide can absolute knowledge by communicative about history and culture.
Firstly visit Swayambhunath, the original name of the Buddhist Stupa but famous by knowing Monkey Temple.
After this go to Kathmandu Durbar Square, known as Basantapur and Hanuman Dokha. It is located in the heart of center Kathmandu. The Darbar area is famous for the world one and only living God Kumari.
At last the Patan Darbar Square, Known for art Newar architecture collection from the 16th century. The Sundari Chok is one of the perfect examples of this place.
- Private full-day tour of Kathmandu valley UNESCO Heritage sites.
- Perfect briefing about the culture and history of sites.
- Plus learn about the local daily lifestyle of Nepalese's people.
- Major destinations place of Hindu and Buddhist cultural, art and livelihood.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel.
End location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Private air condition car will be used on your service
Private transport with A/C
Bottel of water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupees - Lunch and entrance fees.
- All my tours are for up to 2 people but I can customize any tour based on your group size.
- I am not a driver. There will be a highly experienced driver on our tours. The vehicle will depend on the size of the group.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jamuna is very professional in organising the tour. She is knowledgeble in the background of the sites, acted in concert with my will and preference, and eager to share her thoughts and insider knowledge on local culture and philosophy. As I am a solo female traveller, I think having her as accompaniment is a plus in my trip.
Yick Sze Lui