Explore the Kathmandu Darbar Squire and Monkey temple.
The UNESCO included 6 Heritage sights only in Kathmandu Valley.
Enjoy the private half-day sightseeing tour of old Kathmandu Darbar Square and the Swayambhunath Stupa (famous name Monkey Temple).
Kathmandu Darbar carries the 12th-century history, culture, traditional Newari art. Famous for the living god Kumari.
So many visitors came from all over the world to see once a Kumari.
End the tour visiting the monkey temple, located on the hilltop, where there is a view of the whole Kathmandu Valley and Himalayas Mountains.
** If you are more than two people, please inquire me for a customized tour.
During our tour we will visit:
- Famous monkey temple in the town known as Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Kathmandu Darbar Square, where lives god Kumari
- Kasthamandup Temple (destroyed in the earthquake of 2015)
- Kaal Bhairav
- Other main attractions
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel
End location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
It could be longer due to the traffic.
Private car with a/c
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All applicable taxes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupees - Entrance fees and lunch
- Entrance fees
- All my tours are for up to 2 people but I can customize any tour based on your group size.
- I am not a driver. There will be a highly experienced driver on our tours. The vehicle will depend on the size of the group.