Welcome to Mars!
Discover the Southern part of New Caledonia and its unique geology in this 5 hours private tour.
This itinerary would suit for those of you who want to explore the uniqueness of the grand south.
We will go through amazing lakes, including Yate Lake, drawn forest and beautiful waterfalls. During the tour, we will stop for a pic-nic lunch along the river and you will get to taste our local products. After the picnic we continue to the beach area, where you will marvel at "red earth" landscapes and more. . .
- Pick up from your hotel or cruise port
- Stop at french patisserie
- Tribal lifestyle on the way
- Yate Lake
- Drawn forest
- Lunch stop at Ne Ca river
- Visit of the Madeleine waterfall
- Beaches sightseeings
- Stop at a Natural spring to fill up your Water Bottle!
- Drop of at initial pick up
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at hotel or preferable place requested
End location: Drop off at the same place
Duration: 5 hours
- The usual car I use is a Chevrolet Captiva that can accommodate 4 pers. A/C confort
- Up to 8 pers: Spacious Mini van Renault transporter. A/C confort
Pick up, sightseeing, guide, transport and govt taxes.
All admissions to regional parks, transport, lunch & a drink
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 CFP - We will make a stop at a local French Pastry shop, so consider bringing some cash for a coffee or snacks
There's no extra expense for this tour.
Wear comfortable shoes and bring empty water bottle and sunscreen.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very pleasant experience. Lorna was well-versed in local knowledge and prepared a fabulous picnic lunch for us. Enjoyed the tour!