Muscat - Nakhal Fort - Ayn Al Thawara Hot Springs - Muscat Sightseeing
Itinerary: Pick up from Hotel/Muscat Port gate. You will head towards Nakhal and Rustaq via Seeb. Nakhal is an old Omani village. It lies at the foothills of the mountains near an abundant source of water, which irrigates extensive date palm plantations. Visit the 17th Century Nakhal Fort and enjoy the invigorating waters of Al Thawara Hot Springs. Later we drive back to Muscat and Stop by at Grand Mosque for a Photo stop. Post this, visit the official residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said, The Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts of Mirani and Jalali. We will then visit Muttrah Souq which retains the chaotic interest of a traditional Arab market albeit housed under modern timber roofing. Post this we will end the tour and drop you at Hotel/Port.
We'll meet at Cruise Port at the arrival gate
During the tour, we'll visit:
- Pick Up from Hotel/Muscat Port
- Visit Nakhal Fort.
- Visit Al Thawara Hot Spring.
- Photo stop at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
- Photo stop at the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts of Mirani and Jalali.
- Travel through the old town and Muttrah Corniche
- Muttrah Souq
- Drop At Hotel/Muscat Port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the hotel or port entrance gate
End location: I will drop you at the hotel or port entrance gate
Duration: 7 hours
Variables that might affect the duration are weather, traffic, time of year etc.
Premium 4WD Land Cruiser or Similar for upto 6 Pax
Hi Ace Minivan for more than 6 Pax
• Services of English speaking tour guide throughout the trip.
• Entrance Fee for Nakhal Fort
• Port pickup and drop off.
• Transportation and tour fee throughout the trip.
• Daily bottled mineral water on board.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Omani Rials or USD - To buy any local souvenir
- Any personal purchases or expenses.
- Dinner Charges(Pay as you eat)
I can guide in 2 languages only - English and Arabic