the Less-crowded Chinese Great Wall Tour with the Right Private Guide
The Jinshanling Great Wall has an elevation of 2100 feet. Though there is a cableway up to the Wall, its gentle gradient makes it easy to walk up to the wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is one of the best preserved parts of the Wall with many original features and it provides a lot of spectacular photo opportunities. There are more than 100 watch towers along the Jinshanling Great Wall. The scenery at Jinshanling has a range of seasonal beauty.
There are a few options about the difficulty levels for this tour. We can arrange different tracks to visit this section of wall depending on your fitness: from the light level to the high level.
As there are relatively few tourists at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a good place to explore on foot. If you are looking for breathtaking views with a relatively peaceful walk, then the Jinshanling Great Wall is very suitable for you.
After the tour we will have a nice Chinese family cooking style lunch there and experience rural hospitality at its best.
If you want to make some changes about the itinerary, please feel free to let me know. Our common goal is that you see what YOU want to see.
Highlights of this hike:
1. This hike covers the restored Jinshanling Great Wall, the unrestored Jinshanling Great Wall and Simatai West Great Wall: an excellent chance for you to compare and contrast what the wall may have looked like when they were originally finished, and how it looks after about 600 years of exposure to the elements;
2. Awesome views for photographers: These sections of Great Wall are quite popular amongst photographers with breathtaking views;
3. Fit for family with kids;
4. Chinese local family visit and Chinese home-made lunch.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at your hotel, or any other agreed upon location.
End location: End location: I can leave you at your hotel, or any other agreed upon location.
Night entertainment can be recommended if it is needed, such as the local restaurant, massage, the acrobatics show, Kung Fu show and Beijing Opera, etc.
Duration: 9 hours
Weather and traffic may affect this tour.
Air-conditioned vehicles: car, van or coach. (It depends on the number of people.)
1. the whole day's transportation with a professional driver and a clean car or van;
2. the professional English-speaking tour guide;
3. mineral water;
4. A Chinese family cooking style lunch.
I can take larger groups. Please click 'ask a question' to get a quote.
entry fees, souvenirs and other personal items.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sonia arrived at our hotel on time and took us to an excellent section of the Great Wall. She came equipped with walking poles for everyone in our group and she was very knowledgeable about the Great Wall. Here communication prior to our arriving in Beijing was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with her!