Explore the must-see places and enjoy shopping in the shopper's paradise- Jaipur
A day tour of Jaipur to explore the most significant places of interest and an introduction to some of the best places in the city to shop at. Jaipur is a hub for shopping and is listed in the Guiness book of records for being the largest exporter of precious and semi precious gems and jewellery. Also, textiles, carpets, paintings, antiques, furniture, pottery, handicrafts, clothing and so much more are up for grabs.
A fully escorted tour that includes admission and entrance charges to all monuments to be visited as per the itinerary; air conditioned chauffeur driven transport; hotel pick up and drop and so much more.
After a pick up from your hotel, explore Jaipur- the capital of the state of Royal Rajasthan; famous for its forts, palaces, museums and other monuments, handloom, exquisite jewelry, precious and semi precious gem stones, carpets, miniature paintings and carvings, royal dresses, antique furniture, frescoes and more.
Begin the sightseeing tour with a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal (the Palace of Winds). Visit the temple of Govind Dev Ji- regarded as the ruler of Jaipur, followed by the stunning City Palace- home to the Royal family of Jaipur. Visit the Jantar Mantar- the medieval observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
It's time for a scrumptious lunch (not included in the tour price).
Later, visit the mighty Amer Fort- a UNESCO World Heritage site, perched atop a hill outside the city. Make a photo stop at the Jal Mahal- the Water Palace. Find time for shopping- watch live demonstrations of textile manufacturing, block printing, gems cutting and polishing, carpet weaving and so much more.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Guests will be picked up from their hotel in Jaipur
End location: Guests will be dropped at their hotel in Jaipur
Duration: 10 hours
The duration may slightly vary depending upon the city traffic
Guests will have the luxury of a private, air conditioned, chauffeur driven vehicle; the size and type of which would depend upon the group size.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guests will have the luxury of a private, air conditioned and chauffeur driven vehicle
- Sightseeing in Jaipur as per the itinerary
- Admission tickets and entrance charges to all the monuments and places of attraction to be visited as per the itinerary
- Services of "Ajay"- your tour manager/escort/guide- licensed and approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 INR - For meals
- Airfare/tickets/transportation to/from Jaipur before/after the tour
- Any pre or post tour accommodation in Jaipur
- Charges for any optional activities or visits not covered in the itinerary
- Personal expenses like visa, laundry, phone calls, mineral water, drinks, shopping, and other similar expenses
- Meals unspecified in the "inclusions section"
- Any other expense of similar nature which is not explicitly listed in the "Inclusions" section
I will be happy to make any practical changes to the given tour programs/packages based on your interests, preferences, budget and requirements.
Please feel free to inquire about your special requests, if any. I will try my best to accommodate them.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We hired Ajay for a one-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. He's an excellent guide who speaks perfect English and is very friendly, knowledgeable and informative. I highly recommend him for any tour in India. He can arrange one-day and multi-day tours.