Touring should be fun and my aim is to give you a really enjoyable Turkish holiday with many memories to hold on to and, who knows, bring you back again.
I am an experienced Turkish Professional Licensed Tourist Guide ( Ankara University ) with an exceptional understanding and enthusiasm for my home country, Turkey. I am based in Izmir and I am able to offer private tours (Private guides usually specialize in specific cities or regions where they live. Therefore, they are well-versed not only in the history of the area, but also in the mentality differences, education system, prices, political and cultural life. ) most discerning visitors wishing to experience the ancient and modern cultures of Turkey.
I would be more than happy to be your private tour guide during your stay, prefer to use luxury air conditioned and fully insured AC Van for tours from half or full days to extended tours and any destination of your choice. Let me share my knowledge with you to make the most of your Turkish vacation.
I am a professionally qualified licenced 15 years experienced Tour Guide. I am personable, flexible, have a good sense of humour, and always stay updated on current affairs. I take pride in offering a sensitive and professional service at all times.
Some of the benefits of hiring a private driver/guide:
* Comfort and privacy: private tours are for your party only, they start at the time of your choice and go at your own pace and to the places you really want to see.
* Negotiate the lowest price at hotels
* Photography assistance
* Security (knowing where, how, when)
* Negotiating prices when shopping - prevent overpaying
* Teaching you local customs, religion, culture, taboos
* Introducing you to local people
* Reading the menu and ordering food
* Help at banks, food stores, fruit stands with the possible language barrier
* Health - knowing how to get you to a doctor or hospital fast
* A Turkish friend for life - priceless!!
A Recent Review of this guide
Nazim is very knowgeable in which he gave a very informative explanation of the natural and historical aspects of Pamukkale. We then went for a hearty lunch in a nearby town as introduced by Nazim. It was the best meal I had in Turkey so far. Overall, I highly recommend Nazim.
I am licensed via Travel agency - A class Travel agency code 8446