Welcome to Turkey!!
My name is Selçuk (Selchuk). I have a famous name in Turkey. Not only it is a name of an old Turkish empire during the 11th century, but also it is name of a small town of Izmir which is nearby Ephesus. So, during my Ephesus tours you can see my name everywhere :)
I was born in Demirci (a small town of Manisa which is at west part of Turkey). I started my education there. 5 years primary, 4 years secondary and 3 years high school. When I was 12, my dream starte. That means I started to learn English. At the high school I chose foreign language part which was all English. Actually at school we learn more grammar than speaking. So, during the summer times I started to go to Marmaris which is a resort town mostly for British people. I started to get practice for speaking there.
By the way, when I was there I was working as a receptionist, waiter or barman in the hotels. I saw the guides who were coming there with their groups. I was interested in their jobs. I said to myself "I should go to university for having that job. " After high school I went to Ankara University in the field of Tourism Guidance. I had lessons abpot history, culture, art, taradition. . . Also I learned about my job a lot there. I finished my education in 2009 and started to work as a guide.
In the other words I achieved my goal :)
Now as a whole family we live in Izmir the third biggest of Turkey.
Guidance is my full time job and I have been working freelance since 2009. I have been guiding for cruise ships, school trips, V. I. P. S, meeting groups, private groups, family trips, travel agencies. . .
My main goal is to provide services that meet highest expectations of you. I am here for your expectations. You can check my tours or we can create a customized tour together
I am looking forward to see you in my tours as my guests. . . Please take a place in my hobby. . .
Some benefits of Private Ephesus tours :
There are numerous benefits to hiring your own personal tour guide. If you have taken a bus tour or other large, guided tour, you probably have certain aspects you disliked. Travelers who selected the do-it-yourself route have also expressed disappointment. For your benefit, here are the top reasons most tourists mentioned for hiring a private guide.
* Our private tours are more reasonable priced than cruise group tours.
* Freedom to decide when and where to start your tour,
* Personalized Tour Design - Private tour guides design sights and destinations with your group in mind.
* Smaller Groups - With privately guided tours, your guide is there for you, your friends and family. There are not dozens of people to contend with for the guide's attention. He or she is more than willing to show you around and answer all of your questions.
* Flexibility - In private guided tours the schedule is more flexible. For a nominal fee, tours can often be extended or booked for consecutive days with the very same guide.
* Saving Time - Knowing the best things to see and do can be difficult, especially with limited time. On larger tours you waste time seeing things that may not be of interest.
* Communication - When visiting new countries, it is helpful to be able to communicate. Private guides are locals who speak the language and can translate for you. (Helps for translation everywhere)
* Saving Money - A private guide can save you money by avoiding tourist traps and taking you to destinations known only to the locals.
* Cultural Insight and Protection - Every place has its own cultural traditions and expectations.
* Photography assistances - In private guided tours your guide can take many pictures of you and your group.
* Insured private minivans according to size of your groups with a private driver.
* Guarantee: Complete the tour and back to ship ( Ephesus / Kusadasi Port ) on time.
A Recent Review of this guide
Kind and generous, knowledgable and humorous...what more could you want in a tour guide.
I have a license from Ministry of Culture and Tourism for whole Turkey.
In Turkey Organisations that includes transportation can only be advertised organised by licensed travel agencies. I work for Rossi Travel...