Panoramic train ride on the famous golden pass line
The scenic train ride from Lucerne to Interlaken is part of the famous golden pass line. It passes several lakes, one more beautiful than the other. It crosses a mountain pass with the help of the cogwheel and offers spectacular views to the Central and Bernese Alps.
Several stops are possible on the way to visit the beautiful village Brienz and during summer we should take the time to visit amazing waterfalls and a spectacular canyon formed by glacier water.
- pick up in your hotel in Lucerne
- 2 hours train journey to Interlaken
- optional 2-4 hour stop to visit waterfalls and a water canyon (April- October) and the beautiful village Brienz
- 1 - 3 hour visit in Interlaken
- 2 hour train journey back to Lucerne.
- It's also possible to end the tour in Interlaken
The excact itinerary depends on the season and interest of the guests. It is a 7-10 hour tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
This is a 7-10 hour tour. Itinerary depending on season and interest of guests.
- scenic train
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 CHF - Food and drinks
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks