Explore Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Ranthambore & Jaipur with your own private tour expert.
Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India & gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambore. The Tour to India is incomplete without visiting Agra for the TAJ MAHAL - one of the wonders of the world also symbolize India. Further, the tour takes you to Jaipur to get the feel of real essence of royal & colorful India, Golden Triangle tour makes you understand the Indian culture, tradition & warmness of its hospitality with a friendly touch.
* Visit Delhi's stunning places
* Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
* Get the true local experience Rickshaw ride through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience the local food of North India
* Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
* Experience the majestic Forts & Tombs
* Elephant Ride at Amer Fort
* Conveyance to Agra-Ranthambore-Jaipur-Delhi through an AC car with a professional chauffeur & guide
* Mughal & Rajput architecture
* Historical monuments
* Indo-Islamic architecture
* Fully personalized tour for you
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows
DAY 01: DELHI - Arrival - Transfer to Hotel+Sightseeing
DAY 02: DELHI - AGRA : (220 km, 4 hours) After breakfast check out for Delhi Sightseeing
After lunch drive to Agra
DAY 03: AGRA - RANTHAMBORE: (260 km 6 hours) Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-daulah then drive to Ranthambore visiting Fatehpur sikri on the way
DAY 04: RANTHAMBORE - Morning and evening safari
DAY 05: RANTHAMBORE - JAIPUR (180 km, 3 hours)
Free time for shopping in local market & dinner with folk dance
DAY 06: JAIPUR- CITY TOUR
Amber fort, Elephant ride, City palace, jantar mantar etc
DAY 07: JAIPUR - DELHI -(280 km, 5. 5 hours) Rest sightseeing of delhi then departure to Airport
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* Please contact me for full itinerary.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or place ot your choice within Delhi NCR
End location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or place ot your choice within Delhi NCR
Duration: 7 days
06 NIGHTS / 07 DAYS
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or Similer.
* AC - Yes.
* Seats - 7.
* Wi-fi - Yes.
* AC car with a professional chauffeur.
* Your own private tour guide ( me ).
* Fuel cost.
* Mineral water.
* Toll tax
* Parking & state tax of UP, RAJASTHAN, HARIYANA.
* all the other applicable taxes.
* sightseeing of Delhi, Fatehpur sikri, Agra and Jaipur.
* Pick up and Drop.
* Driver fees and allowance.
* Arrival & Diparture from Airport or Railway station.
* Wi-Fi in car.
* Accommodation for guide and driver.
* Wild life expert in Tiger reserve.
NOTE - We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
18000 INR - Rikshaw fees - 200 - 500 INR PP
Red fort - 500 INR PP
Humayun's tomb - 500 INR PP
Qutub Minar - 500 INR PP
Taj Mahal entrance - 1000 INR PP
Agra Fort - 500 INR PP
Itmad-ud-daulah - 200 INR PP
Fatehpur-sikri - 500 INR PP
Tiger safari - 2250 INR PP
Amber Fort - 550 INR PP
City Palace - 500 INR PP
Jantar mantar - 200 INR PP
Lunch and Dinner - 500 to 1000 PP
* Monument entrance fees.
* Camera fees.
* Lunch and Dinner.
* Rickshaw fees.
* Elephant Ride.
* Tiger safari.
* Any personal expenses.
* Bring your own camera
* Keep small change
* Carry Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Wear comfortable shoes & clothes
* wear cape & sunglasses in summer
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We traveled the Golden Triangle with Vishnu. Our experience was so great that we are already planning our next tour with him. The tour was: well organized, thoughtful (he included cultural experiences, education, history), very safe, on time and well prepared. I was especially impressed with his personal skills. He took a lot of care to ensure that we were happy everyday with our tour. We had great conversations (his English is perfect). We are extensive travelers and this has been our best tour ever!