When I moved to Ilhabela, I began to explore the whole nature and history of this archipelago.
Currently I'm expert guide in culture, natures and history of Ilhabela. I offer to my client a different experience with complete disconnection of urban lifestyle, where we cross beaches, waterfalls and mountains on trails into the wild Atlantic Rainforest. Inside the forest I present different species of animals and plants. At the end of the trails I present traditional communities to my clients where live a special people descended from pirates, slaves and Indians, who live in harmony with nature.
My clients can experience the lifestyle and cuisine of this people who still preserve a very different lifestyle.
- Tour guide - (Ilhabela Municipality);
- Poisonous Animals (Butane Institute - SP)
- Security Adventure Tour Management (ABETA)
- The guide's competence (ABETA)
- Adventure tour business management (ABETA)
- Wilderness first aid (WFA - NOLS)
- History and culture of Ilha Bela (IGHAI)
- Fundamentals and practices of experimental education (APPENDIX)