Iguazu National Park
Come to explore the Iguazu falls!
Nominated as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Iguazu is breathtaking!
I'll take you to a fullday excursion at the Iguazu National Park, Argentinean side.
You can't miss it!
* Meeting you at the lobby of your Hotel.
* Arriving to the National Park.
* Getting the Admission tickets (not included)
* Our tour will include the main circuits:
- Devil's Throat (Garganta del Diablo in Spanish) It's the main attraction of the Argentinean side. An ecological train (is included in the admission fee) take us to the Devil's Throat Station and we'll walk 1, 1km in a footbridge across the river to get just to the main horseshoe of the falls.
- Upper Circuit is a walk to some nice viewpoints along the upper rim of the waterfalls.
We Stop (OPTIONAL) for snack or lunch.
- Lower Circuit is a long walk (also stairs) on the bottom end of the falls. Also, this circuit leads to some optionals boat tours (not included) and the San Martin Island (currently closed).
- Return to your Hotel.
Dear Clients: Once we get to the park, according to my experience, getting off from crowed areas(it is possible), or starting time, I'll let you know which circuit will be better to do first.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Lobby of your Hotel.
End location: Lobby of Your Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
The tour duration could vary. We estimate 7 hours but could be done in less time or even in more time. We need to have into account physical possibilities to walk, breaks to get meals or drinks, the ammount of visitors in circuits influencing the possibility of space for pictures and observation. There're external situations that could provoke delays such as passport check points in migration offices or road congestion.
Anyway we're here to help you to get a great experience!!!
Comfortable, air-conditioned, and tourism licensed car.
A guiding tour at the Iguazu National Park including The main three circuits (Devil's Throat, Upper and Lower circuit).
pick up and drop off from your hotel to the Park.
A bottle of mineral water per person.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
330 Argentinean pesos - Entrance Fee cost $330 ARG Pesos per person. It can be only paid in pesos.
You will need extra money to pay for your entrance fees as well as any optionals excursions, or food, beverages, and souvenirs. You'll be able to pay by cash in Dollars, Euro, Brazil Real or Argentinean Pesos. Some stores accepts credit cards.
I'm a Professional Tour Guide licensed by the National Parks Administration. I'm able to guide both in Argentinean and Brazilean National Park in Iguazu.